> UK > Arts and Entertainment > Art > Artists
This category contains 122 sites:
- A2 Arts - South East London contemporary artists group. Artworks from printmaking to installation. Contains history file, bulletin board, special projects and art links pages.
- Akroyd Amazing Art Arcade - Professional group of SE England UK-based artists offering work for sale and taking on work in all sizes and media.
- Allder, Phillip - Wildlife Painter - Original Wildlife Art in oils, acrylics and gouache by Phillip Allder.
- Barker, Nick - Nabweb - Multimedia work including art, design and photography by Nick Barker and other artists.
- Barrowman, Andrew - Wildlife and Landscape Artist - Wildlife paintings and landscapes in oil, water colour and acrylic.
- Beresford-Linnell, R. Guy - Gallery of Mechanical Engineering graphic artwork.
- Billings, Jan and Reilly, Rachel - Facets of Avalon, Glastonbury, Somerset, UK - hand painted silk and hand made jewellery.
- Binks, Steven - Watercolour Artist - Fine art prints by Steven Binks - A nostalgic journey into farming and tractors from a bygone age.
- Blackman, Jacqui - Landscapes, animals and floral watercolours, oil and acrylic paintings.
- Bolster, George - Modern art, photography, drawing, painting, sculpture and film.
- Bramble, Richard - A contemporary artist, specialising in paintings in oils, oil pastels, watercolours and chalk. Pictures range from the figurative to the abstract.
- Brown, Steve J - A virtual gallery showing paintings by this Cornish artist. Compositions deal mostly with the human form.
- Carter, Yvonne - Watercolour and acrylic paintings of Cornish landscapes and people, with an underlying theme reflecting the artist's concern for the natural environment.
- Celtic Creative - An introduction to Celtic art, including important Christian and Pagan artefacts. You can download free samples by Andy Sloss, as published on the ProScribe CDROM.
- Chick, Andrew P - Wildlife Artwork - Contemporary wildlife artwork by Andrew P Chick.
- Chris Spring - artist, writer, ethnographer. - London artist, writer and ethnogropher specialising in African art and culture. A selection of his latest paintings and poems are presented.
- Clark, Helen - Online Wildlife Art Gallery - Wildlife watercolour artist specialising in big cats, lions and tigers. Commissions undertaken from photographs supplied.
- Clark, Terrence - Artist Blacksmith - An artist whose medium is hot-forged iron. Original contemporary blacksmithing and an understanding of traditional work assures a purist approach to restoration.
- Clyne, Thora - Mew Gallery - Delicate paintings of cats, countrysides and romantic themes from the past, from the artist Thora Clyne M.A.
- ColourTree Design - Artists canvas prints made to any size featuring the marshes reeds and waterlilies from the East Anglian landscape.Order straight from the artist. Commissions underttaken.
- Cook, Beryl - Pictures and information about Beryl Cook, an artist specialising in fat ladies. Prints, pictures, books and calendars for sale at an online shop.
- Cooper, June - Watercolour paintings of flowers - Watercolours are displayed which are available to purchase as either Cards or Prints. Originals are also available from the artist.
- Crisp, Steve - An experienced commercial artist who has undertaken a variety of work but particularly enjoys painting landscapes and village scenes. Steve was trained at St. Martins School of Art in London.
- Croston, David - Decart - Design and art by David Croston. Pencil portraits, pet drawings, watercolours, letterheads, logos, clip designs, letter images, book illustrations, prints and local murals.
- Decent, Martin - Contemporary Artist.Use of vibrant colours in landscapes, interiors and marine paintings. Iconic pictures of Lennon and Monroe.
- Doran, Steven - Freely painted watercolour paintings based on specific ideas or concerns.
- Elliott, Robert - Gallery of Modern Art - A web gallery of modern and contemporary art by the artist Rob Elliott and other local artists.
- Faulds, Alan - A gallery of this Scottish artist's sculpture.
- Ferrari, Katy - Pet Portraits - Water colour/gouache paintings of any pet or animal, commissioned from a good colour photograph.
- Finding, Vicky - Online Gallery displaying original works including seascapes and floral studies in watercolour, oils and mixed media.
- Freeman, Peter - Peter Freeman is an artist working with lights. Neon, fibre optics and floodlighting.
- Gasson, Bill - Acrylic paintings of Wales - from peaceful landscapes, seascapes and townscapes to bold abstracts.
- Goode, Martin - Framed fine art prints depicting scenes of Britain's cities, towns, villages and landmarks painted by this watercolour artist.
- Gooders, Jonathan - The work of artist Jonathan Gooders including oil paintings, acrylic paintings, pastel drawings and charcoal portraits.
- Goudard, Alexandra - Barnaby Productions - Alexandra Goudard's framed botanical fine art prints individually signed by the artist and available to purchase online.
- Hammer and Tongs - Artist Blacksmith offering information on his services including iron and metalwork, corporate furniture, gates, railings, arbours, bridges, water features, public art, gazebos and benches.
- Hargreaves, Toni - A British artist whose primary vocation is wildlife paintings. Subjects for her wildlife art are all animals and birds seen in their native habitats. Toni has exhibited at Christies and Sothebys in London in the United Kingdom.
- Harris, Duncan - Oil paintings - An English artist, impressionist in style. European landscapes and still life principally in oil on canvas.
- Hartman, Lesley Ann - Specialist in pastels and oil paintings of Arabian Horses, pets and wildlife.
- Hazlehurst, Bill - Memory Corner Studio - Pen and ink drawings and water colours of historical buildings in Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Stourbridge etc. Books also available.
- Hilken, Charles - Pet Portraits - Pet portrait commissions. Paintings can be produced in a variety of styles and media.
- Hnedy, Vincent - Pop art paintings by Bristol Artist Vincent Hnedy. Featuring work based upon the influence of pop icons upon modern culture.
- Hoare Diana: Sculptor - A Letter Carver and Sculptor accepts commissions for stone furniture, sundials, and hand carved gravestones.
- Holley, Julia - 'Wet on Wet' Oil painting gallery and tutorial courses.
- Holmes, Tish - A disabled artist who shows some of her work and wants to help others starting out in either oils or watercolours.
- Hudson, Barry - Abstract and Figurative Artist - Typical examples of abstract and figurative art by this UK artist.
- Hugh Mendes - Hugh Mendes paints still lives of newspapers and obituaries, bringing depth to what would otherwise be fleeting moments in the press.
- Hughes, Amanda - Lubeck Studios - Sculpture, equestrian, animal,figurative and portraits. Commercial and private commissions.
- Hulse, Caroline - European landscape paintings by professional artist Caroline Hulse.
- Hyde, David - Wildlife Artist - A self-taught wildlife artist who lives and works in the historic town of St.Ives on the banks of the river Great Ouse in Cambridgeshire.
- Hyman, Mavis - silk painter - Landscape, flora and fauna silk works developed from more than thirty years of painting in oil on canvas.
- Ingham, Jon - Oil landscape paintings by this Hampshire amateur artist.
- Ingram, Alison - Wildlife Artist - Wildlife paintings, portraits, and abstracts in watercolour and oil. The artist can paint your own portrait, either family or of a pet, from photographs.
- James, Philip - Landscape painter Philip James. Established artist exhibits with Royal Societies in England and Regional Galleries. Moorland studies, seascapes, city views.
- Jenny Saville Forum - Message board discussing the Saatchi-backed British painter.
- Jepson, Peter - Wildlife paintings with an emphasis on the big cats.
- Johnson, Sue - Airbrush Artist - Airbrush Art by Sue Johnson, motorbike helmets, family and pet portraits, musical instruments.
- Joyce, Sylvia - Portrait Painter - Animal and personal portraits worked from life or quality photographs if desired in many media including drawings, pastels, watercolour and oils
- Katy Bailey - British artist specialising in nudes,equestrian art and a restricted number of commissions.
- Keith Hornblower SAI Architectural Artist And Illustrator - Watercolour renderings of architectural subjects for the building industry and private commissions.
- Kerridge, Malcolm - Tales From a Norwegian Forest - A virtual gallery showcasing the 3d paintings of designer Malcolm Kerridge.
- Kersey, Geoff - English Landscape Watercolours - Original landscape watercolours by an English professional artist.
- Kirrage, Anna - Portraits of pets, children and adults, as well as landscape paintings of Scottish, Welsh and English scenes, in pastel, watercolour or acrylic by UK artist Anna Kirrage.
- le Vasseur, Peter - Guernsey based artist features acrylic paintings with themes including wildlife and surreal works.
- Linstead, David - Heraldry - Of Covent Garden, London. A coat of arms researched for your surname, hand painted in enamels onto copper plate and mounted on a hardwood shield, or in matt enamels onto parchment style paper.
- Logue, Sally - Online gallery featuring pet and animal portraits in pastels. Subjects include dogs, cats and horses. Commissions welcomed.
- Marc Chagall at Weinstein Gallery - Marc Chagall information, reviews, biography, CV, and many images of his paintings, lithographs, drawings, and original works.
- McCarthy, Peter - Mysterious symbolic mixed media flower paintings and prints by Peter McCarthy
- Medway, Sarah - watercolours, pet portraits - Graphic designer specialising in web design, watercolours, pet portraits and greetings cards.
- Metcalfe, Trevor - cartoonist - Samples from Trevor's varied portfolio of cartoon illustrations, greetings-card designs, and comic strips. Produces art digitally for print or the web.
- Meynell, Barbara - Scenic Silks - Original hand painted designs on scarves and ties. Batik landscape pictures with commissions welcome.
- Moore, Nikki - Pigsty Studio - Professional animal, wildlife and equestrian artist, designer and illustrator. Book and magazine publishing, graphic design. Design manager for British Horse Society
- Moss, Sylvia - Soulmates - Freelance artist working to commission on unusual fine art ,non formal, animal portraits. Many images for license to the publishing industry.
- Moulton, Peter - Sculpture - Characterful, figurative sculptures of the female nude. Small scale limited edition casts.
- Murals by HK Art Projects - Producing murals, trompe loeils, paint finishes and painted furniture for residential and commercial interiors throughout the UK.
- Neal, Trevor - Painter - Commissions, naked human form, surreal and continental landscapes by Trevor Neal.
- Osborne, Trevor - Studies of light and water, using pastel and watercolour.
- Owens, Patricia - Painter. - An artist who specialises in flowers and landscapes.
- Pajdic, Predrag - artist and costumier - CV and portfolio of this artist and costumier whose work has been shown in a number of exhibitions. Press comments.
- Paris, Robin - Abstract, nature, marine and wildlife batik paintings. Information on batik workshops and courses in Cornwall and Devon, exhibition listings and biography.
- Partington, Trevor - Surreal airbrush paintings made with unusual methods by UK artist Trevor Partington. Also the artist's computer artwork that is free to download.
- Pietersz Whitten, Beverley - Essence in Art - Contemporary landscape and still life paintings by artist Beverley Pietersz Whitten
- Plant, Timothy and Ana - Mural Paintings - Murals of all kinds painted in various situations, offering ideas for building, renovation projects, exhibitions and promotions.
- Randall, Andrew - Aircraft nose paintings, leatherwork painting and surreal footwear pictures by airbrush, traditional brush and computer.
- Reck, Susan - The work of artist/designer Susan Reck, including examples of paintings, polaroids and television set design.
- Ritchie Walker, Kirsten - Pastel portraits and interiors by Kirsten Ritchie Walker of Montrose, Scotland.
- Robinson, Bryan J. - Abstract paintings and photographs by Bryan Robinson.
- Rose, Tim - Architectural Artist - Specialist in the portrayal of buildings. Clients include many major companies and institutions in London and the provinces.
- Rosie Brooks Cartoonist and Illustrator - Rosie Brooks, cartoonist and illustrator, based in London.
- Scottish Pet Portraits - You can order a portrait of your dog or other pet by phone, post or email.
- Scottish Portraits - Scottish portrait artist of pets and people paints or draws dogs, cats, horses, pets and farm animals also landscapes, harbour scenes, boats and houses. He works from photos in pencil, watercolour or gouache.
- Sexty, Lou - London based abstract artist, Lou Sexty, offers innovative contemporary art. Originals and prints available online.
- Shipway, Graham - Architecture, landscapes, still life, figures, wildlife and animals, painted in a variety of techniques.
- Shoa, Nahem - Based in Notting Hill, London's most multicultural and diverse neighbourhood. Current projects include studies on Youth Culture, painting the styles and attitudes of a generation.
- Simpson, Dale - Illustrator and freelance artist, working on magazines and children's books using digital and traditional techniques.
- Simpson, Diane - Portrait painter - Work in oil, charcoal and crayon, with details on how to commission a portrait.
- Smith, Leo Gibbons - English Painter - Watercolour, acrylic and pastel landscapes and still life pieces.
- Stephens, Minnie - muralist - Painter, muralist and trompe l'oeil artist has successfully tackled a variety of technically difficult projects including ceilings, bathrooms and outside walls.
- Stribbling, David - Wildlife Art - Original oil paintings of wildlife subjects by British artist, David Stribbling. African wildlife and big cats.
- The Tait Gallery - The website of Jim Tait, a Shetland based artist, specialising in oil paintings with a marine theme.
- Thompson, Brian: Original Watercolours - Original watercolour paintings by Brian Thompson. Paintings from special photographs, pet portraits and a bespoke picture framing service.
- Thompson, Leonard - Plant and bird paintings on silk.
- Topsy - decorative wall tiles - Topsy specialises in miniature tile 'frescos'. Her style is graceful and decorative and she uses a subtle, rather muted pallette. Among her preferred subjects are flowers, fruits, cats, fish and nudes.
- Valentine, Stuart Alistair - Portfolio and background of painter and jeweller.
- Van Renselar - Art by Van Renselar. Buy modern abstract art and fine art for your home, office, restaurant, hotel or corporate premises from the online gallery.
- Vesely, Sue - Figurative Artist - Specialist in figurative oil paintings with dreamlike themes, themes of fear, lust, death using naked figures in surreal landscapes.
- Walsh, Jason - Artist - Belfast based visual artist, working in the media of painting, digital printmaking, video and time based work.
- Ward, Claire Kathleen - Bird and Floral watercolour paintings by Claire Kathleen Ward who lives near Aberystwyth in Wales.
- Wareing, Dominic - Oil, Watercolour and Acrylic landscape Paintings as well as abstract works.
- Warnes, Stephen - Still Waters Art Gallery - Online gallery of the paintings of Stephen Warnes. Features information about up and coming exhibitions and contact details.
- Welsh, David - Landscapes, seascapes, townscapes, portraits and animals in oils.
- Welton, Peter - Limited-edition watercolour prints by Prof. Peter Welton. Landscapes, floral and sporting themes.
- West, Brian - Sport Artist - A modern sports artist with work covering portraiture, wildlife and various celebrities in oils and acrylics.
- West, Pamela J. - Traditional watercolours of flowers, landscapes and wildlife.
- Wharton, Christian - Watercolours - Watercolour landscapes featuring water in Britain and Bhutan.
- White, Tony - Photato - Photographic artist. Also work by guest artists and links to other art related sites.
- Whitington, Anna - Paintings and drawings of flowers, landscapes, gardens and buildings for personal commissions throughout the south of England.
- Wilkins, Clive - Paintings by the figurative artist Clive Wilkins.
- Williamson, Simon P. - Drawings, watercolours and oil paintings of people, landscapes and townscapes.
- Wilton, Penny - Work spans from water colours, oils and silks right through to contemporary art on such media as rice paper.
- Wood, Jo Katy - Spirit Glass - Hand crafted glass works including commissioned pieces which incorporate preferred designs, fabrics or images.
- Wright, Charlotte - Painter - Abstract landscapes in oils and acrylics.
This IP has been banned |
|We have reviewed and sorted 796 odd links for artist, the top 10 list is presented here.
|Artist is a descriptive term applied to a person who engages in an activity deemed to be an art. An artist can also be unofficially defined as "a person who expresses themselves through a medium".
| www.thefreedictionary.co...||Sponsor |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for artist.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
|We have reviewed and sorted 987 odd links for print artist, the top 10 List is presented here.
|Get Info on Print Artist from 12 engines in 1.
Become a sponsor >>