> UK > Arts and Entertainment > Arts Funding
This category contains 13 sites:
- Arts Council of England - Information on Arts Council funding programmes, including lottery programmes.
- British Arts - Arts Funding - Listing of arts funding boards in the UK.
- British Film Institute - the UK national agency with responsibility for encouraging the arts of film and television and conserving them in the national interest.
- Crafts Council - promotes the contemporary crafts in Great Britain. It is an independent organisation funded by government and provides services to craftspeople and the public.
- Dept for Culture, Media and Sport - National Lottery Good Causes - Search for awards made plus the bodies responsible for distributing funds.
- English Regional Arts Boards - Information about resources available through the Regional Arts Boards including funding.
- Scottish Arts Council - The Scottish Arts Council website is a comprehensive source of information on the arts in Scotland. With details of arts funding including lottery money, committees, press releases plus comprehensive links section the SAC web site is your starting point f
- Scottish Digital Media Fund - To support and promote creative entrepreneurial talent and innovative digital productions that can be accessed via the web. Guidelines, application form.
- The Art Fund - Funding fine art for UK museums. Member-based organisation offering special events, travel and publications for those appreciating the fine arts.
- The British Council - working with partners in the UK, the British Council helps to share British expertise and talent with over 100 countries worldwide.
- The Design Council - Sponsors contributions to design practice that add value to the effectiveness of quality design.
- The Millennium Commission - The Millennium Commission assists communities in marking the close of the second millennium and celebrating the start of the third. The Commission uses money raised by the national lottery to encourage projects throughout the nation.
- Visiting Arts - promotes and facilitates the inward flow of foreign arts into England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in the context of the contribution they can make to cultural relations.
This IP has been banned|
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>