> UK > Business and Economy > Financial Services > Organisations
This category contains 16 sites:
- AAT - The Association of Accounting Technician's web site with information about the Association, benefits of membership, and student information.
- ATT - The website of the Association of Taxation Technicians. Providing guidance and help on UK tax matters.
- British Bankers Association - Principal representative body for banks active in the UK, with over 300 member banks from more than 60 countries.
- British Insurance Brokers' Association - UK trade association in the insurance broking sector.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation - Essential reading for the general public and tax professionals.
- Fund Managers' Association - Represents the interests of UK based institutional fund managers.
- General Insurance Standards Council - The watchdog established to set, monitor and enforce standards in all areas of general insurance, including the fair treatment of customers.
- ICAS - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland provides a variety of services for both its members and their clients.
- IMRO - The Investment Management Regulatory Organisation regulates, monitors and enforces operating, ethical and competence standards to the UK financial services community.
- Institute of Financial Planning - Professional body of financial planners, those who help individuals and businesses organise their financial affairs so as to achieve specific objectives.
- Institute of Financial Services - News, education and career development for professionals. Corporate and member services.
- Life Insurance Association - Representative organisation for financial advisers.
- Society of Financial Advisers - Searchable directory of financial advisers. Information and resources for consumers, professional advisers and SOFA members.
- TaxAid - A charity offering up-to-date information and advice on tax matters to individuals on low and modest incomes.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountant's - Containing information qualifications, databases and resources and a range of online services.
- The Chartered Insurance Institute - Professional and educational organisation in the global insurance and financial services industry.
This IP has been banned |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for animal welfare organisations.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>