> UK > Business and Economy > Industries > Telecommunications
This category contains 10 sites:
- Broadband Communications Europe - Annual Europe-wide broadband convention at the National Hall Olympia in central London.
- BT Code and Number Changes - Includes features designed to help with the big number change on UK phone numbers, including an intranet version of the site and an online number changer.
- Helping You Compare Telephone Bills - An independent industry guide, endorsed by OFTEL, the telecoms industry regulator.
- One Affordable Call - Recommends least cost commercial, domestic and mobile service provider. Profile, services and information about tariffs.
- S2Online - General information about telecoms in the UK, with useful contacts and technical information.
- Shaftesbury Group - Offering least cost routeing and online phone bill assessment through the ebillz billing and business management system. Details of product and company overview.
- The Big Number - Information on the 1999/2000 code changes for UK telephone numbers
- The Technology Channel - Telecommunications industry news and analysis for UK business users. Includes call charge tariff comparison, product locator and recruitment section.
- TMA Billing for Business - Information and resources for telecoms and communications managers.
- UK Cellphone and Communications Ltd - Providers of telephone and data systems, including mobile phones and billing analysis, fix line telephone systems, data products and leased cost routing. Includes news and question and answer sections.
This IP has been banned |
|Get it now: telecommunications.
Become a sponsor >>