> UK > Business and Economy > Internet > Organisations
This category contains 10 sites:
- British Web Design and Marketing Association - Offers career training, events, marketing resources, legal and technical advice and industry news.
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain - Links to libertarian organisations.
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications - Campaigning for flat fee internet access in the UK. News from the telecoms industry.
- Computing Services and Software Association (CSSA). - Represents software and IT organisations to government and the media, provides a code of conduct for members.
- First Tuesday West - A regional network bringing e-business issues to new media entrepreneurs, investors and advisors.
- Internet Advertising Bureau UK - Member organisation that aims to support the development of the interactive commercial markets. Information about the IABUK, working groups, calendar of events, member directory, and press centre.
- Internet Watch Foundation - The UK Internet industry's self-regulation body. Report illegal content to the IWF hotline, particularly child pornography and paedophile material. IWF is also working on rating and filtering systems, and promoting Internet education and awareness.
- ISaware - Public sector initiative promoting information communication technology amongst small and medium sized businesses.
- Office of Telecommunications - Oftel, the regulator for the UK telecommunications industry. News of the watchdog's latest releases and publications.
- Telecomsadvice.org.uk - Advice for small businesses on how to make the most of telecoms and the Internet.
This IP has been banned |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for animal welfare organisations.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>