> UK > Business and Economy > Property > Housing Associations
This category contains 68 sites:
- Abbeyfield Society home page - Abbeyfield is a national (UK) charity providing housing with care to older people.
- Aksa Housing Association, Ltd. - Set up to increase housing opportunities in Oldham, UK.
- Anglia Housing Group - A group of housing associations working in East Anglia and covering a range of needs, including Foyer provision.
- Ashiana Housing - Based in Lancashire, whilst this Association does provide 1000 homes to people of all ethnic backgrounds, it does specialise in providing larger properties often needed by people from the ethnic minorities.
- Ashiana Housing Association - Working in northwest England, primarily providing housing and related services to the minority and ethnic communities.
- B + N Housing - Managing over 13,000 houses in the north of England and with a small presence in the south east.
- Banks of the Wear Ltd - A not-for-profit provider of homes to rent, and a community development agency in the north of England.
- Beaver Housing Society - Registered social landlords covering London and South East England. Low cost social housing, sheltered accommodation, student housing, shared home ownership schemes, and urban renewal.
- Beth Johnson Housing Group - Homes to rent, shared ownership and purchase in Cheshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
- Birmingham Civic Housing Association - Provider of houses and flats for rent in Birmingham, UK.
- Black Country Housing and Community Services Group - Black Country Housing and Community Services Group provide houses for rent, energy efficient house design with reduced environmental impact and community development in Sandwell and Dudley.
- Bourne Housing Society - Manager of 1,700 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes in London and the South East.
- Bournville Village Trust - Housing association in Birmingham and Shropshire specialising in development, communities, supported housing, special needs and urban regeneration.
- Broadland Housing Association - Provides affordable homes to rent in East Anglia. All types of housing let to those in housing need. Has grown since 1963 to 3000 dwellings.
- Broomleigh Housing Association - Registered social landlords offering large number of affordable homes and sheltered accommodation in Bromley and Croydon, London. Includes job vacancies.
- Brunelcare - Affordable accessible care, and services, for older people of limited means. Covers nursing and residential homes, sheltered housing and community care in and around Bristol, UK.
- Cairn Housing Association - Provide a wide range of housing across Scotland, covering many needs groups. Site includes on-line annual report.
- Chartered Institute of Housing - The Chartered Institute of Housing is the professional body for people working in housing. We take a leading role in promoting the provision and management of good quality, affordable housing.
- Clydebank Housing Association - Established by local residents in 1984 to improve housing and regenerate the central and east areas of the Clydebank. Has embarked on a programme of new building to provide more new houses and flats for rent and for shared ownership
- Collingwood Housing Association - Providing better quality managed homes throughout the North West. Includes details of homes available to rent at present.
- County Palatine Housing Society Ltd - County Palatine Housing Society Ltd, providing affordable homes throughout the North West of England since 1968.
- Derwent Housing Association - Providing high quality, value for money accommodation in the East Midlands.
- East Midlands Housing - Locally managed, homes for rent and shared ownership in and around the East Midlands.
- English Churches Housing Group - One of the largest associations in England, providing care and support and operating a telephone call centre.
- Family First Limited - A Nottingham based Housing Association with a charitable Community Resources Division, supplying furniture and children's items to families in need, and a Community Care Division, providing mental health services, child care and parenting skills.
- Fife Special Housing Association - A charitable housing association, provides the community of Fife in Scotland with quality, warm affordable accommodation.
- Fosseway Housing Association - Operating only in the Cotswolds, providing a comprehensive service including its own direct works unit.
- Glamorgan & Gwent Housing Association - Registered social landlord with over 3000 properties throughout the South Wales area. Provide homes to rent and for shared ownership.
- Gloucestershire Housing Association - Committed to the provision of affordable good quality social housing, primarily for rent and for people in greatest need.
- Hanover Housing Association (Scotland) - Provides sheltered, amenity and general housing for the elderly, frail and families throughout Scotland. The Careline provides a community alarm service to groups or individuals.
- Harding Housing Association - Flats and houses in the London Boroughs of Wandsworth, Lambeth, Merton, Hammersmith & Fulham, Greenwich and Hillingdon and directly managed residential care homes in Wandsworth caring for deaf people with mental health problems.
- Housing Plus Independent Community Housing Consultants - Community housing consultants, specialising in research, independent advice and training on a range of housing related issues.
- Huntingdonshire Housing Partnership - Provider of 6,500 homes in the Huntingdonshire & Cambridgeshire Area. This site also gives job vacancies and property availability.
- Hyde Housing Association - Hyde Housing Association is one of the leading housing associations in the south-east of England.
- Milnbank Housing Association - A community based housing association operating in the east end of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Moat Housing Group - Moat Housing Group works in south east England providing 11,500 homes to rent and/or buy, housing support, and care and repair services.
- Moseley and District Churches Housing Association - An Association which only works in the south-east of Birmingham city centre providing good quality homes to rent, this gives a detailed explanation of their work and policies.
- Network Housing Group - Seven organisations, grouped together to provide 15,000 homes in London and the home counties.
- Newcastle & Whitley Housing Trust - Since 1928, provider of general needs housing to rent, and supported housing on Tyneside, North East England.
- North British Housing - NBH is a subsidiary of the Places for People Group specialising in the provision of a wide range of affordable homes for rent and sale.
- North British Housing - NBH provides flats, houses and bungalows for sale and rent. NBH also develops and manages sheltered accommodation, retirement property and homes for the elderly and those with special needs.
- North Camden Housing Co-operative - A fully mutual co-op providing 128 permanent low-cost rented accommodation in North Camden, London.
- Parkside Housing Group - Based in Berkshire, the Group's three subsidiaries provide affordable and key worker housing. The site contains considerable detail including performance information.
- Pierhead Housing - Housing provider and major player in urban regeneration, in Liverpool, UK.
- Pinecroft Housing Association - Associations Homes - Based in Woking, Surrey, and with properties in south east England.
- Redbridge Community Housing Limited - Community care and supported housing in north west London.
- Riverside Housing Association - Includes information on this Merseyside association including the profiles for various geographic areas, performance information and job vacancies.
- Rockdale Housing Association - Innovative and flexible housing for older people.
- Servite Housing Association (Scotland) Ltd. - Scottish Housing Association providing social housing primarily for older people. Includes information about accommodation available for rent and contact details.
- SHAL Housing Limited - Provider of affordable housing to rent in Somerset, SW England. Includes extracts from newsletters, tenants handbook, forms and links to regional bodies.
- Shepherds Bush Housing Group - Based in London; owns and manages housing and provides a range of services.
- Soha Housing - Non profit making company with 5,000 homes in Oxfordshire, UK.
- South Somerset Homes Tenant Information Site - South Somerset Homes is a not-for-profit organisation which provides affordable rented accommodation. The site contains details of ways to pay rent, mutual exchanges, shared ownership and a detailed description of the company, it's aims and it's members.
- South Staffordshire Housing Association - Providing social housing throughout South Staffordshire, this site gives details of homes available now, and other services available.
- Sovereign Housing Association - Provider of homes in the South and South West of England and currently manages over 11000 properties. Contains information on financial details, operational areas, mission statement and customer care, contacts and working partners, and services availabl
- Space New Living Limited - Serving north west England, Space provides homes to rent and buy. Easy to navigate, the site outlines financial information, homes currently available, and job vacancies. It provides a wide range of material to download and allows repair reports on line.
- St Matthew Housing; supported housing for UK homeless people - Supporting single lonely vulnerable people throughout East Anglia and the East Midlands since 1973; 69 houses accommodating 500 residents.
- Staffordshire Housing Association - Site deals with over 2400 homes for rent and sale in North Staffordshire. Includes performance data.
- Tenants First Housing Co-operative - A housing co-operative based in the Northeast of Scotland, providing houses, flats and sheltered accommodation to those in need.
- Thames Valley Housing Association - Manages over 6,000 homes for rent and shared ownership in the Thames Valley and provides management services for others. This site provides detailed information and allows on-line repair reporting. Tenants can also view their rent account.
- The Amicus Group - A group of housing associations operating mostly in Kent, but with a management operation in London.
- The Housing Corporation - The government agency who fund and regulate Registered Social Landlords (including housing associations) in England.
- The National Approved Letting Scheme - Professional body designed to promote quality standards and provide complete peace of mind to landlords and tenants.
- Twynham Housing Association - Works in Dorset and Hampshire. Details performance information and has wide range of links to complementary organisations.
- Walbrook Housing Group - Walbrook Housing Group is a leading provider of care services in Derbyshire and Staffordshire. Services include, Architectural, Care & Repair, Disabled Persons Housing Service.
- Waterloo Housing Association - Rented and sheltered accommodation including shared ownership properties in the Midlands.
- Westlea Housing Association - Locally controlled social landlord working in North Wiltshire, UK.
- Yorkshire Housing - Providing homes and services for people in and around Yorkshire. Jobs, enquires and news available online.
This IP has been banned |
|All the top companies and links for housing association shared ownership under one roof at I-Found-It.
|Use the BritishWebSearch search engine and directory to find relevant UK search results for housing association shared ownership.
| www.BritishWebSearch.com...||Sponsor |
|Find great shopping, travel, motoring, money and entertainment offers at the highstreet web.
| www.thehighstreetweb.com...||Sponsor |
|Find great shopping, travel, motoring, money and entertainment offers at Search2Save.
|Get Info on Housing Association Loan from 12 engines in 1.
Become a sponsor >>