> UK > Education > Parents
This category contains 11 sites:
- Advisory Centre for Education - Independent national advice centre for parents. Topics include school exclusion, special educational needs, bullying and school admission appeals.
- All Parents, All Kids - An independant indepth educational site. Free and subscription based learning resources, alternative and special needs schooling, DfES and Ofsted listings. School uniforms and an extensive help section.
- Dennis Watts - Educational Consultant and Writer - Assists with school choice and offers educational consultancy, for parents who might be relocating or otherwise need advice on local schools.
- DfES Parents' Site - Government site giving information about education in the UK. Covers curriculum, admissions, bullying, homework, choosing a school (including a school website search), performance tables, and Ofsted reports.
- Educate the Children / Parent Zone - Offers activities, advice on how to help your children at school, as well as well as back to school advice for UK parents.
- KidSource OnLine - The parent's source for children's healthcare, education, safety, learning disability, software, and parenting information and discussion
- Letts Educational Parent Introduction - Guide to the various levels of education children in the UK pass through, and information about them for parents.
- Parenthesis - Resource for parents taking an active interest in their children's education.
- Parents Online - Department for Education and Skills initiative that aims to assist parents who wish to use the internet for educational purposes.
- The OPPERA Trust - Research and training for those interested in early child development. Covers conception to year one. Includes details of services, relevant links and membership information.
- Travellers' School Charity - Supports traveller families and their children, with on-site teaching, work books and general resources.
|From schools to healthcare, info & advice at Direct.gov.
|Our unique system have sorted 349 links for single parent.
|Single parents seek love, dating and marriage. Join free today and browse photo profiles, email, chat and more.
| www.southafricancupid.co...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>