> UK > Education > Primary
This category contains 18 sites:
- @School - Resource for primary school children and teachers including online activities and external links structured in line with the national curriculum.
- BA(QTS) Primary Education - Science notes for students training to become primary school teachers. Contents includes notes on electricity, forces, materials, chemistry and sound.
- BBC Schools Digger - Covers Key Stages 1 and 2 English, Maths and Science.
- First School Years - Free worksheets, flashcards and other educational resources for teachers and parents of children working in foundation, key stage 1 or lower key stage 2.
- Gareth Pitchford's Primary Resources - A collection of resources for KS1, KS2 and K-12 teachers with ideas for English, Maths, Science and History lessons as well as Art activities and cartoon resources.
- John Taylor's Freebies - Teaching resources for Maths and SEN, aimed mainly at Key Stages 1 & 2, with some applications useful for KS 3.
- Last Minute Lessons - Free lesson plans, photocopiable resources and homework ideas from Nelson Thornes publishers.
- National Association for Primary Education - Information about the work of this primary education charity along with details of membership and publications.
- Nuffield Primary Design & Technology - Nuffield Curriculum Project site for Primary Design and Technology containing classroom resources, ICT tutorials, news and showcased children's work.
- Oxford Reading Tree - Primary reading scheme. Includes teaching resources, author profiles, parent's guide and children's section.
- Physical Education Primary Ltd. - A resource for primary school teachers in physical education at key stages 1 and 2 of the National Curriculum. Requires subscription.
- Quality Teaching Resources - Free educational worksheets for the busy primary school teacher.
- Resources for Primary School teachers - Resources for literacy, science and information technology.
- Revisions - Contains links and information about revision. Relevant to all education key stages.
- Safe Play At All Times (SPLAAT) - An initiative to teach primary school children about the dangers of building sites. Includes sections for teachers, parents and children.
- SchoolWeb - Educational reference site for parents, teachers and students
- Scienceweb - Primary science resources based upon the QCA schemes of work. Includes lesson plans, worksheets, questions and answers, and contact details.
- TES Primary - A sample of what can be found in the Times Educational Supplement Primary magazine along with subscription details.
This IP has been banned |
|We have reviewed and sorted 487 odd links for primary, the top 10 list is presented here.
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
Become a sponsor >>