> UK > England > Business and Economy > Agriculture
This category contains 29 sites:
- Antec International - Extensive information on biosecurity programmes and products such as Virkon S. Detailed information on Foot and Mouth Disease control.
- Bardsey Mills - Specializing in horse feeds. Also supplies healthcare and bedding.
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council - BBSRC is the UK's leading funding agency for academic research in the non-medical life sciences and is one of seven research councils established by Royal Charter in 1994.
- Country Farm And Game Supplies Ltd - Suppliers of Farm, Game, and Shoot products thoughout Kent and Sussex.
- Countryside Alliance - The Countryside Alliance promotes the interests of rural people, including all field sports, sensible wildlife management, and wider countryside concerns, throughout the UK.
- Dairyforce - Services for farmers and farming companies, supplying long term, experienced contract herdsmen, independent dairy consultancy and experienced temporary agricultural staff.
- Datag Ltd Farm Management Systems - Developer of user friendly programs ranging from farm accounts, livestock and arable management to a market leading suite of Dairy Farm Costings and Farm Planning software.
- Farm Energy Centre - Advice on energy efficiency in farming and horticulture for farmers and growers.
- Farmcare - Suppliers of quality agricultural products to farmers across South East England
- Fencing and Forestry - Agricultural and domestic fencing contractors covering post and rail fences to a garden gates. Also provide forestry services include planting, felling, spraying and consultancy.
- Langley Chase Organic Farm - This small Wiltshire farm rears rare breed Manx Loghtan sheep and won second place in the lamb category of the 2001 Organic Food Awards for its lamb.
- Lucy's Animal and Pet Feeds - Animal and pet food manufacturers and importers. Includes company profile, information about its products and quality standards, and an enquiry form.
- Luxan UK - Crop protection, agrochemicals, pest control systems, in store treatments and vertebrate control.
- MAFF UK - The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food is the UK department of state whose aim is to ensure that consumers benefit from competitively priced food, produced to high standards of safety, environmental care and animal welfare and from a sustainable
- National Association of Farmers Markets - Includes maps, lists of markets, news and information about membership.
- Oathill Farm Supplies - Suppliers of Pet foods and accessories, horse feeds and supplies, animal feeds and gardening supplies.
- Organic Information - Organic Information provides the latest organic farming and product news, an events calendar, jobs listing, educational courses, current research projects, laws and regulations and many links to organic resources.
- Potatoes Online - A comprehensive dedicated potato site providing a wide range of information relevant to all those concerned with the potato industry including the end user.
- Ron McCombe Associates Ltd - Countryside management specialists based in Blackburn. Includes profile, services, case studies and client list.
- SCATS - SCATS, a large agribusiness, trades with farmers and rural community across England. Grain trading, Seeds, Fertiliser, Countrystores.
- Steve Townsend and Company - UK-based advice to arable growers, specialising in cost-effective weed control. The site includes crop establishment, weed control, machinery plan and cultivation chq.
- The British Meat and Livestock Commission - This site encompasses the role of the British Meat Trade Marketing Department. With information relevant to the Foodservice Industry, Independent Retailer, Multiple Retailer and the Processor.
- The Game Conservancy Trust - A registered charity which seeks to promote the conservation of game and wildlife in the British countryside.
- The Royal Agricultural Society of England - An independent charity devoted to the advancement of British agriculture through good science and the caring stewardship of land, animals and people.
- The SGS Group - The world's largest organisation in the field of inspection and verification.
- Trade Fairs and Exhibitions UK - Agricultural Section - UK Agriculture, Livestock, Forestry, and Fishing exhibitions - the complete listing
- UKASTA - Represents UK companies and co-operatives which are either manufacturers of animal feedingstuffs or agricultural merchants who sell inputs such as feed, seed, fertilisers, agrochemicals and forage additives to farmers and/or market arable crops on their b
- WaterWatch - A network of campaigners, groups and individuals, concerned with all water issues in England and Wales agricultural, consumer, environmental, regulatory and health.
- Wiggly Wigglers - The place to go when you want to know about worms.
This IP has been banned |
|Farming redirects here. For other uses, see Farming. Agrarian redirects here. For the social philosophy, see agrarianism.
| www.thefreedictionary.co...||Sponsor |
|Search over 65,000 live jobs today and register your CV for hundreds of recruiters to view.
|Get Info on Agriculture Equipment from 12 engines in 1.
|With britishinformation.com. A Leading UK Online Directory.
| www.BritishInformation.c...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>