> UK > Health > Disabilities
This category contains 28 sites:
- 21st Century Hearing - Digital hearing aid supplier, offering free hearing tests and consultations via local hearing aid dispensers throughout the U.K. Comprehensive range of products. Hearing Aid Council registered.
- Access Ecosse - Suppliers of disabled access equipment including stair lifts, climbers and wheelchair platforms.
- Andy's Spinal Cord Injury Website - Personal account of life as a tetraplegic. Contains community message boards, interactive chat and support.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust - British organisation offering recovery and rehabilitation programmes for brain injury at various centres throughout the UK.
- British Council of Disabled People - BCODP is a national umbrella organisation for groups controlled by disabled people.
- Camphill Communities - UK site of this international charity, which provides communities in which disabled people can live and work.
- Carers- Government information for Carers - Official government site providing information for carers.
- Disability Equipment Register - Allows subscribers to buy and sell used equipment, which is advertised in their magazine and online.
- Disability Information Service - Part of the Queen Elizabeth Foundation for the Disabled, based in Surrey. Provides a database of services for disabled people around the UK.
- Disability Net - Disability Net has articles, information and a message board.
- Disability UK - Disabled and disability issues covering health, advice and resources.
- Disabled Living Foundation - UK charity advising and providing equipment for disabled people.
- Equal Future - Online shop full of products and services for the disabled and elderly, as well as advice on disability access issues.
- Hearing Care - Independent Hearing Professionals specialising in the best affordable digital hearing aid systems.
- Multiple Sclerosis - A Personal Account - One mans experience with multiple sclerosis, how it affects him and how he has learned to cope.
- Newark Crusader - A charity providing free trips for the disabled on the River Trent in Newark, Nottinghamshire staffed entirely by volunteers
- Parents with Attitude - Two mothers share their experience of living with disabled children.
- Phab England - National charity dedicated to the integration of people with physical disabilities in the community.
- RADAR - The Disability Network - National UK organisation run by and for disabled people. Bookshop, mailing list and email chat service. Links to other relevant sites.
- Shaw Trust - National charity which works with empolyers, social services and disabled people in order to enable disabled people to find employment.
- Sheerline - Manufacturers of Sheerline UPVC maintenance free ramp systems for disabled access.
- Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities - Promotes equality of opportunity for disabled people in post 16 education, training and employment.
- Smart Home Technology Pages - Information about smart home technology and how this could be used in disabled housing.
- Spinal Injuries Scotland - Mational charity, in Scotland, for those with a spinal cord injury (SCI). We provide support for those with SCI and their families and friends.
- Stannah Stairlift - A family run company manufacturing and servicing a range of stairlifts, passenger lifts, microlifts and power chairs.
- The Complete Group - Providing personal care, equipment and supplies, training and medico-legal assessments.
- The Disabilities Trust - A charity trust involved with the personal care and rehabilitation housing for people with severe physical disabilities, brain injury and autism.
- UK Physically Disabled - Extensive site with news, articles and links for disabled people.
This IP has been banned |
|Advice & information on services for disabled people in the UK.
|We have reviewed and sorted 121 odd links for learning disability, the top 10 list is presented here.
|We have reviewed and sorted 938 odd links for learning disability, the top 10 list is presented here.
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
|Find great Shopping, Travel, Motoring, Money and Entertainment offers at The Highstreet Web.
| www.thehighstreetweb.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>