> UK > Health > Occupational Health and Safety
This category contains 15 sites:
- British Institute of Occupational Hygienists - Professional body for Occupational Hygienists in the UK.
- British Safety Council - Registered charity and independent health and safety body. Details of campaigns for higher safety standards at work and training, risk management, advisory and assessment programmes and publications.
- Checkmydesk - Free online computer workstation ergonomics assessment for home, small business and corporate users. Download free 10 user expert ergonomics analysis and management tools.
- Ergonomics Society - UK organisation for professionals using information about people to design for comfort, efficiency and safety.
- Health and Safety Executive - Government body with a statutory role in protecting the health and safety of people at work throughout Great Britain.
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health - Representative body with 25,500 individual members working in industry and commerce.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health - Edinburgh Branch - Reports of Branch meetings and news.
- Medical Occupational Health Services - A London based occupational health and medico-legal consultancy practice.
- MLC Disability Services - Occupational therapy recruitment and consultancy services based in the UK. Offering disability solutions to local authorities, health providers, the construction and transportation industry.
- Northants Environmental Health - A site dealing with all aspects of environmental health.
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - National charity providing information about occupational health and safety as well as information about accidents at home, on the roads and elsewhere. Good range of fact sheets.
- The UK National Work-Stress Network - An organisation that aims to educate and raise awareness of work-stress and to improve legislation on health, safety and employment rights in the UK and Europe.
- UK Occupational Health Nursing - Sue Mclaren's site, with information, articles and links about occupational health. Intended primarily for nurses.
- UK Safety and Health at Work News - Information and news on occupational safety and health in the UK including employment, safety products and services, publications etc
- Young Worker - Advice about health and safety for young people starting work, their employers and work experience organisers. Produced by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
This IP has been banned |
|Use this site to learn how to control stress.
|Get info on occupational health from 12 engines in 1.
|Free health & safety checkup for offices in and around London. Fire & general risk assessments, health & safety training, manual handling training, display screen equipment and desktop setup.
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
Become a sponsor >>