> UK > Health > Sexual and Reproductive
This category contains 19 sites:
- Bure Clinic, Genitourinary Medicine Service - Information about male and female sexual health from the James Paget Healthcare NHS Trust, Norfolk. Also contains information about the clinic itself for future visitors.
- CHILD The National Infertility Support Network - Support and information to people undergoing infertility investigations or treatment. Printable application form available to become a member.
- Family Planning Service - Help and information about contraception and sexual health. Includes a facility to search for local clinics.
- Health Education Board for Scotland - Publications and support group details concerning all aspects of sexual health. Contains charts and statistics specific to HIV infection rate in Scotland.
- Issue - The National Fertility Association - National charity providing information, support, counselling and literature on infertility and reproductive health. Messageboard feature exists for contact, questions and help.
- Life Fertility Programme - Assessment, treatment and support for reproductive health and fertility with body-friendly programmes, healthcare and counselling for women. Features an assessment form for feedback on recommended courses of action.
- Like It Is - Information for teenagers about sex and other adolescent issues. Topics include puberty, peer pressure and contraception. Includes a glossary of sexual terms and expressions.
- LoveLife - 'How To' guides to combat social sexual pressures and up to date information on sexual health. Includes a 'safe sex' game.
- MoreTo Life - Charity providing support for infertile couples. Includes local support details for each UK county.
- My Infertility Experience - A personal experience of infertility treatment in the UK involving IVF, IUI, DI and FET.
- NetDoctor.co.uk - Articles and advice about relationships, sex and contraception. Includes 'Ask a question' feature.
- NHS(Scotland) Sexual Health - Sexual and reproductive health issues, including genitourinary medicine (including HIV/AIDS), teenage pregnancy, stillbirth and infant death.
- School of ICASA Enhanced Sexuality - Sexual surrogacy centre for men and women with psychogenic sexual difficulties, based in London. Includes descriptions of surrogate partner sessions and details of home sexual healing courses.
- Sex eClinic - Covers topics including sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, abortion and cervical smears. Also contains a description of abortion law.
- Sex MOT - Covers syphilis and sexual health services for gay men in the Sussex area.
- Sexual Performance - The guide to a range of products that help to either deal with a problem or to generally increase your sex drive and to allow for a much improved experience with your partner.
- Society of Health Advisers in Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information about sexually transmitted infections and related conditions, and where to get help and advice. Online forums for both members and non-members.
- Sperm donors Worldwide - An introduction service for private sperm donors, donating sperm to single women, couples, lesbian women without prejudice.
- Welcome to Brook On-Line - Confidential sex advice to all young people. Includes advice for under-16s and a clinic locator option.
This IP has been banned |
|Learn about sex, condoms & 'STI's with NHS Live Wel.
|Get Info on Sexual Enhancement from 12 engines in 1.
Become a sponsor >>