> UK > Health > Substance Abuse
This category contains 24 sites:
- Burton Addiction Centre - Private day care centre for addictions, located in Staffordshire.
- Cascade - Organisation which trains and supports young people to work directly with other young people about drug and substance abuse.
- Centre for Recovery - Information centre about drug and alcohol abuse, based in West Wales. Site contains an interactive teaching tool.
- CJI - North Staffs based institute thatt provides in-home detoxification and counselling for those with drug and alcohol problems.
- Drugs Prevention Advisory Service - Official government agency providing information on drugs and a strategy for tackling drug problems.
- Drugs Resource Net - Locate - Drug education and prevention resource materials designed for adults working with young people. Good database of resources with search facilities.
- Drugscope - Charity providing an online encycopaedia of drugs and directory of help sources.
- EPRA (UK) - The Employment Project for Rehabilitation of Alcoholics and other Addicts is a registered charity. Provides a 6 phase programme to get addicts back to work.
- European Association for the Treatment of Addiction (UK) - Charity working to provide treatment facilities for addictions. Web site contains information about the organisation. A directory of treatment services is promised but not online yet.
- HIT - Organisation providing training, consultation and information on drug-related issues. Aims to reduce harm caused by drug use.
- Mary Street Centre - A free & confidential service for drug misusers based in Birmingham, UK.
- Narcotics Anonymous - U.K. - Official UK website of the international organisation, Narcotics Anonymous, run by recovering addicts. Uses a 12 Steps programme.
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counsellors - NAADAC is a professional association for counsellors.
- National Treatment Outcome Research Study - NTORS is the first large-scale, multi-site, prospective follow up study of drug misuse conducted in the United Kingdom. Summaries of results so far are published here.
- Parents against Drug Abuse - Voluntary support group helping the families of drug abusers.
- Re-Solv - Society for the Prevention of Solvent and Volatile Substance Abuse, a UK based charity providing information for parents and young people.
- Release-inclusion - Organisation for young people affected by drugs and for the professionals who work with them.
- Scotland Against Drugs - Official Scottish anti-drug campaign site.
- SNAP - Say No And Phone - Crimestoppers initiative to help educate teenagers about the danger of drugs. Live music and dance nights.
- Solutions Action Management - Offers recruitment services to organisations and professionals with substance, drug and alchol misuse qualifications and experience.
- Sovent Abuse - Produced by the Health Education Authority. Good information about signs of abuse, products that can be abused, and what to do in an emergency.
- Transform - Campaign for the legalisation of drugs.
- Trashed - Interactive site providing information on most used drugs, provided by the Health Education Authority.
- Worcestershire Drug Action Team - Information on services, drugs, FAQs, and case studies.
This IP has been banned |
|Looking for substance abuse? Compare a range of leading sites online.
|Get info on substance abuse from 12 engines in 1.
|We have reviewed and sorted 404 odd links for substance abuse, the top 10 list is presented here.
|A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for substance abuse treatment.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
|We have reviewed and sorted 428 odd links for center substance abuse treatment - The top 10 List is presented here.
Become a sponsor >>