> UK > Health > Support Groups
This category contains 17 sites:
- British Colostomy Association - Help, advice and support for ostomates and people who are about to have a colostomy.
- British Sjogren's Syndrome Association - Self-Help group providing information, advice and support.
- Burn Survivors Throughout the World - Support for burn survivors family, friends and people that work with them.
- Carers Information and Support Service - Help and support for carers of all ages in Bromley, including a young carers project and support groups.
- Family Support Group for CHARGE Children - Provides information, advice and support for CHARGE syndrome, a rare but serious birth defect.
- Gilda's Club, London - A free resource for men, women, and children with cancer, their families and friends. Offers support, counselling and networking.
- Hammersmith Hospital Kidney Patients Association - For patients and carers of kidney patients of Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
- King's Fund - Independent health charity.
- Let's Face It - Network for the facially-different.
- Life With Mesothelioma - Learn about mesothelioma and asbestos information.
- Mind The Mental Health Charity -
- Natterjacks Furness Young Carers - Support, advice and information for young carers in the Furness area. The Natterjacks Project.
- Neonatal Support Group - Voluntary charitable organisation. Primarily providing clothes for hospitals and parents caring for premature babies.
- Survivors Swindon - Supporting adult male survivors of child sexual abuse and adult sexual assaults. Training services also offered.
- The Birchgrove Group - A support group set up by HIV positive haemophiliacs for HIV positive haemophiliacs, their partners, parents and the bereaved.
- Vitiligo Society UK - Vitiligo results in a loss of skin color. Vitiligo usually occurs in families, and may sometimes also involve diabetes, thyroid disorders, and some other conditions.
- West Midlands Regional Co-ordination Project - For families and carers involved in the day to day care of children/young person with Austistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the West Midlands.
This IP has been banned |
|Looking for support groups? Compare a range of leading sites online.
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
|Get Info on Weight Loss Support Groups from 12 engines in 1.
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for weight loss support groups.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>