> UK > Northern Ireland > Derry
This category contains 30 sites:
- An Gaelaras - An Gaelaras is a community resource centre offering Irish/ Gaelic tuition and courses, translation services, irish books, craft and musical instruments. An Gaelaras is dedicated to the promotion of the Irish language
- Ballykelly Boys Brigade - Includes photographs, a news letter, contact details, and a WAP section for mobile phone browsers.
- Ballysally CSSM - Annual CSSM children's outreach event in Coleraine. Details of all team members, diary, prayer points, photo gallery, guestbook and contact details.
- Bellaghy Parish Website - Bellaghy is a village steeped in culture and tradition. This website offers up to date information on the events happening in the village.
- Bloody Sunday Trust - The Trust is dedicated to human and civil rights, tolerance and diversity throughout the island of Ireland and internationally.
- Bogside and Brandywell Initiative - Community self help and action group enhancing the potential for socio economic development
- Cúnamh is a Health & Conflict Resolution project - Cunamh is a community based and lead project designed to address the lack of support currently available to victims/ survivors of political conflict.
- City Vision 2020 - A comprehensive long term development strategy setting out the type of city the people of Derry Londonderry want to put in place by the year 2020
- Coleraine Borough Council - Coleraine Borough is an outstandingly beautiful area featuring some of the most spectacular countryside in Northern Ireland. It encompasses the resorts of Portrush, Portstewart, Portballintrae, Downhill and Castlerock, the busy shopping town of Coleraine
- Culdrum Organic Farm - Information on organic farming methods in the North-West. Local box-scheme deliveries available, as well as free-range organic pork and chicken.
- Derry City / Londonderry Independent Hostel - Small and friendly backpackers hostel located in Derry City centre.
- Derry Guide Live - This site offers range of information about Derry and the surrounding area, including business directories and news.
- Derry Ireland Queries Message Index - Genealogy queries for the region
- Derry Net - Guide to tourism and business in the North West of Ireland.
- Gasyard Development Trust - Community self help and action group enhancing the potential for socio economic development, concentrating in the area of urban regeneration.
- Gasyard Feile - The Gasyard Feile is a music and cultural festival organised by Bogside and Brandwell community groups.
- Happy Days B&B and Cycle Hire - Happy Days is a Tourist board approved bungalow B&B offering accommodation close to the city centre.
- Kingfisher Environmental - This website offers environmental audits, training to ISO 14001 standard, EMS as well as any and all advice on business environmental concerns.
- Kings Country Cottages - Information on self-catering cottages
- Magherafelt District Council - Information on the area, council services, tourism, leisure and economic development.
- Portrush Club - An online club for the people of Portrush.
- Quinn Memorial Pipe Band - Member of the RSPBA (NI Branch) and is currently competing in Grade 4a. History and achievements of the band, contact details, competition results and photo gallery.
- Rocklife - Site on Castlerock, including chat room, discussion board and news from Castlerock folk around the globe.
- Sperrin Organic Wholefood - Sperrins Organic are two farms, Kingfisher & Kilgort Organic based in Claudy and Craigbane, who have come together to provide you with the organic fruit and vegetables.
- The Derry/Londonderry Gateway -
- The McGuffin Website - Irish Resistance Books - Subversive Irish politics and literature. McGuffin's Dispatches and Irish Resistance Books.
- The Village of Eglinton - Summary of the village.
- Thornhill Centre - Prayer ministry centre. Guidance and associated training, support and supervision. Details of Hope Alive - a counselling service for those suffering the trauma of any kind of abuse.
- Total Ireland Derry - A short guide to the county. Includes links to tourism and business.
- Ulster Community Action Network - A Protestant human rights and equality community organisation based in Londonderry
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>