> UK > Northern Ireland > Education
This category contains 17 sites:
- Boarding Schools and Colleges in Northern Ireland - Provides information for prospective students and parents.
- Comenius 3.1 In-service Training Project - The Northern Ireland portion of the EU's Socrates project.
- Community Work Education and Training Network - They promote community development through education and training. The site includes their aims, contact information, a list of member organisations, a noticeboard, a periodic bulletin, and downloadable resources such as a database of community developmen
- Department for Employment and Learning - DEL's new site includes government reports and funding request forms, notice boards on education and employment rights, and information about the Department's structure.
- Educational Guidance Service for Adults - Provides information, advice and guidance on all learning opportunities available for adults in Northern Ireland.
- Faith in Schools - Educational resources to support religious studies in schools, sponsored by the Northern Ireland's main Christian Churches and the Belfast Hebrew Community.
- Institute of Lifelong Learning - Continuing education at QUB - Information includes details and times of extra-mural courses, certificates and qualifications available, information on fees, and a downloadable brochure and prospectus.
- Key Skills Resources in Northern Ireland - Provides details of the services, publications and location of the three resource centres in Northern Ireland.
- Lifelong Learning Development Unit - Continuing education at the University of Ulster - With lists of courses at their various locations, details of qualifications available, and information on current projects and research.
- North-Eastern Education and Library Board - Addresses, news and services for Co. Antrim schools and libraries. Features details on projects, documents for public viewing and contact information.
- Northern Ireland Credit Accumulation and Transfer System (NICATS) - This framework makes learning flexible, adaptable, valued, accessible, tailor-made, quality-driven and market-led.
- Northern Ireland Newtork for Education (NINE) - Provides educational resources and services for teachers within the primary and secondary education sectors as part of the UK National Grid for Learning.
- Northern Ireland Open College Network - Details of the process of accreditation, an explanation of credits and levels, together with the documentation needed to get a learning opportunity accredited by the NIOCN.
- School Libraries of the Future Project - Information on this Northern Ireland initiative.
- Student Centre for NI - Student-related information, including student welfare, entertainment, student campaigns and community relations, from the National Union of Students and Union of Students in Ireland.
- The Department of Education - Northern Ireland - The official government site for education in Northern Ireland.
- Western Education and Library Board - The Library Service in the Western Board's area operates via 16 branch libraries, 9 public and three specialist mobile libraries. Addresses, news, services.
This IP has been banned |
|Diplomas are an excellent way to provide the skills, knowledge and understanding for further education and employment. Click here and find out more.
| www.direct.gov.uk/diplom...||Sponsor |
|Looking for education? Review our comprehensive listings.
|We have reviewed and sorted 953 odd links for driver education, the top 10 list is presented here.
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
|A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|ForSoho has reviewed and sorted 837 odd links for teacher education, the top 10 list is presented here.
Become a sponsor >>