> UK > Northern Ireland > Society and Culture
This category contains 29 sites:
- anto.tv - Examples of Anto Brennan and his team's satirical sculpture, including political chess pieces and special commissions, together with information about the team, how to contact them and some of their prominent customers and subjects.
- BBC Online - Northern Ireland - BLAS - Irish language site covering arts, astronomy, learning the language, science, traditional music and web reviews.
- Colonel Saunderson's Memorial Band - Information on Colonel Saunderson and the Unionist movement.
- Food Stuff Ireland - Magazine for food-lovers. Restaurant and book reviews, articles, and food events.
- Friends of the Earth Craigavon - Information on the meetings and activities of this local environmental organisation.
- Gold Wing Owners Club of Northern Ireland - Information about the club with a list of events and membership form.
- Impact - A programme of events, statement of faith and list of committee members for this organisation which aims to help christians in their 20s and 30s live out their faith and make an impact on society.
- Input Youth Information and Resource Centre - Provides training courses, including word processing, and Internet technologies to youth in Northern Ireland. Includes information about careers, education, housing, and features current news stories.
- Ireland Forum - Web-based discussion forum covering Music, Irish genealogy, and general discussions about life in Northern Ireland.
- John Galway's Ulster View - Photographs of Giants Causeway, Mournes, and other various tourist attractions in each county in the province.
- NIyouth.com - Advice for young people on most areas of life, including growing up, bullying, job seeking, career advice and exam preparation, from this support network for young people in Northern Ireland. Also includes an entertainment guide.
- Northern Ireland 4 Kids - This colourful site includes a calendar of children's events, topical information, and a small directory of relevant organisations.
- Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action - NICVA supports the Province's voluntary sector. The site provides information on their services, which include a library and advice on fundraising, and details of their location and recent publications.
- Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey - Initiative launched in October 1998 with the aim of establishing a resource for everyone interested in the social attitudes of people living in the country.
- Orange Order Lodge No.11 - Information on this Portsmouth district English Lodge and on the Orange Order in general.
- Orangenet - Information on the Orange Order in Ireland and throughout the world.
- Parents' Advice Centre - Comprehensive information including their support, guidance and counselling services for parents and young people, details of their centres, a list of publications and events, and information for potential volunteers.
- Photographs of Co Down and Co Tyrone - Two albums of landscapes, buildings and gravestones in these counties. Originally started as a genealogical resource.
- Society for the Promotion of Reformation in Government - SPRING provides contact and membership information, and a set of essays on their Reformed Christian view of civil government.
- South Eastern Music Centre - Information for members of or those interested in the music service of the SEELB. Features profiles on bands, students, history, competition news, district centres, and advice on teaching music.
- Suffolk Sheep Society - Club for breeders and producers of these sheep. Features information about the breed, discussion board, contact information and members only section.
- The Connexion - Details of group activities and events for single people aged 30 or over who are visiting or residing in Northern Ireland.
- The Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland - Contains information about the Orange Order and its history and an account of the Battle of the Boyne.
- The Portadown News - Satirical news items, taking a poke at life in the province, and more specifically the Portadown area. Includes strong language.
- The Student Network - An online community for christian students in Ireland and beyond, including discussion forums, flash-based chat, an online magazine, controversial polls, competitions with prizes, and links to varied resources.
- Ulster Historical Foundation - A non-profit making organisation that promotes interest in Irish genealogy and history.
- Ulster Project International - Building trust and relationships between protestant and catholic youth, through summer visits to the USA. Details of the organisation and its work, and how to help.
- Welcome to Northern Ireland - Information about the Protestant, Unionist Culture and Heritage in Northern Ireland.
- Youth Action Northern Ireland - Information on programmes they run, FAQs, training and resources in areas such as a community relations, rural development, work with young men, gender equality, and performing arts.
|Get Info on Woolwich Building Society from 12 engines in 1.
|We have reviewed and sorted 806 odd links for woolwich building society, the top 10 list is presented here.
|All the top companies and links for woolwich building society under one roof at I-Found-It.
|Use the BritishWebSearch search engine and directory to find relevant UK search results for woolwich building society.
| www.BritishWebSearch.com...||Sponsor |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>