> UK > Northern Ireland > Travel and Tourism
This category contains 21 sites:
- A visitors guide to Northern Ireland - Non-official tourist guide to the province. Sections on each country, series on myths and legends, and a diverse photo gallery.
- BASC Irish Game Fair - 29-30 June 2002: The 25th Anniversary of this countrysports event. To be held in Ballywater Demesne, Co Down. Features regular updates, list of events, and information for exhibitors.
- Club Hotel Restaurants UK and Ireland - Membership service for UK hotels, entitling owners to special privileges and offers. Full list of available hotels, prices, and online application.
- Coachlink Coach Hire - With a new fleet of executive coaches and depot in Belfast, they offer high standards of service throughout Ireland.
- CreativeTourism - Tour operators specialising in golfing tours along the North Coast. Testimonials, available programs, prices and event programmes and a photo gallery.
- Discover Northern Ireland - The official tourism site from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board includes details of tourist attractions, transport, accommodation from luxury hotels to hostels and camping, and a searchable events list.
- Due North - Guide to Northern Ireland - Details on guided tours in the province. Guide to some famous attractions, advertising opportunities, and contacts.
- Ireland Travel and Tourism Database - Online guide to travel in Ireland, including information on accommodation, restaurants and pubs, transport, entertainment and tourist attractions.
- JMB Tours - Executive coach hire - private and commericial - and tour operator. Featuring information on tailored tours, hiring coaches, general enquiries and links.
- National Countrysports Fair - 26-27 May 2001. Fair features hunting, fishing, shooting, gundogs, clay pigeons, wildlife, terriers, lurchers, rural crafts, and country food. Information about exhibitors, accommodations and bookings. Gilford Castle Estate, Co Down.
- North West Passage - A guide that traverses the areas of Armagh, Dungannon, Omagh and Strabane.
- Northern Ireland Eyes - Tourist information for Northern Ireland. Includes pictures, accommodation and transport links.
- Northern Ireland Guide - A general guide to the province including accommodation listings and interactive map.
- Northern Ireland Site - Contains useful tourist links and articles by the articulate webmasters. The travel section will tell you about airports and car hire. You can then go on to learn about the politics if you want that too.
- Northern Ireland Tour Guide Association - The professional association of Tourist Board Registered Blue Badge Guides in Northern Ireland. Contains a searchable database of members.
- Northern Ireland Virtual Tour - Discover the secrets of Northern Ireland on this virtual tour, with an invitation to visit some of the most famous landmarks.
- Official Guide to Northern Ireland - Details of where to go, what to see and where to stay, aimed particularly at the US visitor.
- Right Company - Northern Ireland social events and planned holiday activities, including horse riding, hot air ballooning, murder mystery weekends, and trips.
- The Aiporter Travel and Tours Website - Private coach company located in Londonderry operating a coach service between Derry and the Belfast airports. Also customised tours, with details, prices, and contacts.
- Ulsterview.com - Photographs of buildings, landscapes and scenic locations.
- Visit Armagh - Holiday guide to Armagh in Northern Ireland. Providing information on hotels, guest houses, cottages, golf courses, fishing, cycling, walking, camping in the county.
This IP has been banned |
|Choose from a variety of the UK's favourite travel insurance specialists. Great deals and all the latest offers.
|Choosing insurance cover: your official guide.
|Looking for travel insurance? Review our comprehensive listings.
|Find it quickly online at the Business Internet Directory.
| www.businessinternetdire...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>