> UK > Recreation and Sports > Home and Garden > Gardening > Organisations
This category contains 16 sites:
- Cottage Garden Society - A society to keep alive the tradition of gardening in the cottage style.
- Hampshire Clubs, Societies & Associations - list of gardening groups supported by Hampshire County Council
- Handforth Gardening Society - Meetings, outings, visits, walks and shows are organised by this Handforth-based organisation.
- Horticulture for All - Horticulture for All is the working name of The Federation to Promote Horticulture for Disabled People (FPHDP), a charity designed to encourage and facilitate communication between people working in the fields of social and therapeutic horticulture.
- Nantwich Flower Club - Photo album, event listing and other member information from flower-arranging club.
- National Association of Flower Arranging Societies - Teaching charity with around 1,500 flower clubs affiliated to 21 UK areas and 100,000 individual members offers listing of courses, events and publications.
- National Trust for Scotland - Guardian of Scotland's historic, architectural and natural heritage.
- National Vegetable Society (UK) - A contact point for all vegetable gardeners and allotment holders in the United Kingdom, who have an interest in competitions or shows. Information on membership, organisation and activities.
- Northern Horticultural Society - Based at the Harlow Carr Botanic Gardens, Harrogate. Contains news, membership information, diary, educational items and information about special interest groups.
- Oldland Horticultural Society - Information about flower shows and courses.
- Permaculture Association - Supports people and projects through training, networking and research, using the ethics and principles of 'permanent agriculture'.
- The Association of Gardens Trusts - Coordinating body representing County and National Gardens Trusts. Conservation, research, documentation, training and education activities related to UK heritage of parks, gardens and designed landscapes.
- The National Trust - For places of historic interest or natural beauty in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- The North of England Horticultural Society - Information about the shows and exhibitions organised by the Harrogate-based society.
- The Royal Horticultural Society - Britain's Gardening Charity, was founded in 1804 to encourage the science, art and practice of horticulture in all its branches; site provides information about its famous shows, an online shop, an interactive plant finder, a guide to gardens and activiti
- Thrive - The national horticultural charity empowering disadvantaged, disabled and older people through gardening and horticulture. Runs a number of garden projects, and an expanding regional network.
This IP has been banned |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for animal welfare organisations.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>