> UK > Recreation and Sports > Home and Garden > Gardening > Pest and Disease Control
This category contains 11 sites:
- Arboriculture Articles - Slideshows of tree parasites with help and advice on ecological gardening.
- Armillatox - Information on natural herbicide, fungicide and insecticide which can also protect against vine weevil.
- Dazer International - Sell a wide range of ultrasonic devices for pest deterrence, ionisers, tap water cleaners and simulated security cameras.
- Earth to Earth - Comprehensive information from Liverpool firm offering non-poisonous, organic pest control, waste disposal and tough cleaning products for home and garden; some site links are broken.
- Pest Control Products UK - Safe pest control products for the eradication and deterrence of rats, mice, cockroaches, flies, wasps, pigeons and vermin.
- Phostrogen - Manufacturers of Baby Bio, Provado, slug pellets and Phostrogen plant food offer information on their products and help on identifying and treating pests and diseases.
- RapidKill Environmental Services - Site offering extensive information about a wide range of pests from firm offering pest control products and services across the UK; site omits the company's address.
- Roebuck Eyot Ltd. - Product information from Bishop Auckland, Durham producers of Renardine, a small mammal repellant, and SAS, a slug and snail repellant.
- Russell Fine Chemicals - Manufacturer of pheromones, insect traps, bait protection equipment and pest control products.
- Slug Control - Chemical and non-chemical solutions examined at length by Dr. Bill Symondson, invertebrate ecologist at the University of Wales, Cardiff.
- The Vine Weevil Advice Centre - Guidance and advice on the diagnosis, life cycle and control of the black vine weevil (Otiorhynchus sulcatus) from 'several leading businesses in the UK horticulture industry'.
This IP has been banned|
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>