> UK > Recreation and Sports > Walking > Long Distance Paths
This category contains 22 sites:
- Alan Dawson's Long Distance Walks - Personal account of a number of completed walks including The White Peak Way, The Reivers Way and The Wye Valley Walk. Includes route descriptions and maps .
- BlueDome: Trekking Long Distance Trails - Short descriptions on the long distance paths in the UK and Ireland.
- Britain - Long Distance Paths - Descriptions, maps and photographs of long distance footpaths.
- Celtic Trails. - Walking and Hiking Holidays in Britain and Europe,with arranged baggage transfer.
- Icknield Way Association - Known as the oldest road in Britain running from Ivinghoe Beacon to Knettishall Heath . Includes guides for walkers, accommodation and transport .
- Isle of Wight Coast Path - The walk stage by stage, places to stay, how to get there and hints and tips .
- Leland Trail - This 28-mile trail traverses traditional lowland landscapes of dairy and arable farming and links villages and towns in the heart of South Somerset .
- Long Distance Footpaths in Britain - Descriptions and maps of long distance footpaths in Wales, Scotland and England
- Long Distance Paths - Personal account walk descriptions, photographs routes and links from Phil Andrews .
- Macmillan Way - Runs from Boston on the Lincolnshire coast to the Dorset coast at Abbotsbury . Includes maps, news and publications .
- Madenglish - Hiking Guide - Full route descriptions of the Cleveland Way, Coast to Coast, Dales Way, Three Peaks of Yorkshire and others. There is also some information on places to stay.
- Staffordshire Way - Route description of this path which spans the length of the County for 148 kilometres from Mow Cop in the north to Kinver Edge in the south .
- Suffolk Coast Path - Extends 80 kilometres (50 miles) between Lowestoft and Felixstowe . Provides information on routes, transport and maps .
- The Bristol to Bath Railway Path - Route description and map, together with general information .
- The Bronte Way - Route description together with photographs of this 69km (43 mile) path .
- The Great Glen Way - Construction details of this route which will link Fort William to Inverness. The whole route is expected to be available in the Spring of 2002 .
- The Monarch's Way - This long distance walk (610 miles) using footpaths and bridleways closely follows the escape route taken by Charles II after the Battle of Worcester in 1651 .
- The Speyside Way - Runs from Buckie to Aviemore for a dstance of 184 miles. Includes route descriptions, maps and photographs , accommodation list and public transport guide.
- The Ulster Way - Description and photographs of the six main sections of this walk which measures a 666 miles (1,073 kilometres). Includes links to guide books and maps available for purchase online .
- Trans Pennine Trail - A 350-mile national route for recreation and transport, providing a coast to coast linking of major towns and cities across the North of England. Liverpool to Hull and Leeds to Chesterfield.
- TwoMoorsWay - Follows a route between Ivybridge in South Devon and Lynmouth on the North Devon Coast for a distance of 102 miles (163 km). Includes a brief route description and outline map .
- Walking for Pleasure - Personal account with descriptions and photographs of walking the Pennine Way, West Highland Way, and Glyndwrs Way .
|Our unique system have sorted 391 links for long distance.
|To make long distance phone calls, use a company that won't cost you the earth. Compare leading retailers with Lifestyle.co.uk.
|Great prices on all items. Whatever it is, you can get it here. Register for free with eBay to sell, bid and buy today. Buy it. Sell it. Love it. eBay.co.uk.
|Flexible foundation degrees business & management. Apply now enquire here.
Become a sponsor >>