> UK > Recreation and Sports > Walking > Organisations
This category contains 15 sites:
- 73Sqn Walking Club - Organisers of the Pathfinder walk. Includes walk details, entry forms, awards, and related links.
- Backpackers Club - Promote and encourage backpacking for the benefit of members involved in lightweight camping via walking, cycling, cross-country skiing or canoeing.
- British Walking Federation - Organises non-competitive events for people of all ages and abilities. Includes event information, listing of member clubs and contacts .
- Long Distance Walkers Association - Promotes organised challenge walks, pioneers new walking routes and publishes information on non-competitive walking. Includes photographs, related links and a listing of local groups and paths.
- Mensa - Rambling and Mountaineering SIG - Day walks, supplemented by occasional stopovers in hostels, tents and bunkhouses. Most activities are carried out in the popular walking and climbing areas of the UK, but trips abroad are also undertaken when there is sufficient interest. Open to register
- Mulanje Expatriates Threepeaks Society - Organise walking meets all over the world for Malawi expatriates. News, meets programme, reports and membership and contact details .
- Railway Ramblers - Organise walks throughout the country, for people of varying ages and abilities, usually on disused railways . Group history, photograph gallery and membership details .
- Ramblers Association - A British registered charity which promotes rambling, protects rights of way, campaigns for access to open country and defends the countryside.
- Red Rope - Socialist Walkers and Climbers - A national club for socialist walkers and climbers. It is organised around regions under the umbrella of the national club.
- Summit Walking Group - A group of keen walkers who meet regularly for weekends in England, Scotland and Wales . Produce a list of dates and locations included in the online diary .
- The Land Is Ours (TLIO) - Campaigns for access to the land, its resources, and the decision-making processes affecting them .
- The National Christian Rambling Club. - Nationwide organisation set up in 1981 to enable Christians to meet together on walking weekends, generally based on Youth Hostels where they can meet other people in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with possibilities for sharing their faith.
- The Royal Air Force Walking & Road Marching Association - Provides a range of information on membership, contacts, and events.
- YHA Group Ring - Webring of outdoor activity groups affiliated with the Youth Hostels Association of England and Wales.
- YHA Groupscape - Information for members and organisers of walking clubs affiliated to the Youth Hostel Association.
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Use the britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant uk search results for animal welfare organisations.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>