> UK > Scotland > Business and Economy > Legal Services
This category contains 18 sites:
- A to Z of the Law of Scotland - Legal links and information on the Law of Scotland. There are over 50 areas of law covered on this site which has a Scotland wide appeal. The site links to resources in Scotland, the UK, England, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Legal Defence Union - LDU - Association for promoting and protecting the welfare of solicitors in Scotland.
- Legal Services Agency Ltd. - One of Scotland's major legal educators and also a source of legal research, advice and representation for those in disadvantage.
- Online Risk - A site dedicated to providing Scottish businesses with up-to-the-minute online security products combined with legal information.
- Royal Faculty of Procurators in Glasgow - Website for the library and services of the Royal Faculty of Procurators.
- Saltire Public Affairs - Legal service offered by Shepherd and Wedderburn aimed at helping business anticipate and understand government policy, practice and political decision-making.
- Scots Law Online Resource Centre - Legal Portal for Scots Law. With links to Scots law firms in Scotland, UK Statutes, the Scottish Parliament, Scottish legal news, courts, legislation, and universities.
- Scots Law Student Zone - Advice and information for law students and those studying or wishing to study legal courses in Scotland. Information on getting a traineeship in a Scottish law firm, university life and career choices. Includes the Scots Law Student Journal.
- Scottish Law Online - A group of Scottish law sites designed to assist all those with an interest in Scots Law, Scottish Law or the Law in Scotland generally which is aimed at law firms, students, academics and the public.
- Scottish Legal Action Group - SCOLAG - Society to promote equal access to justice in Scotland through improving and advancing Scots law for the benefit of those members of society who are economically, socially, or otherwise disadvantaged.
- Scottish Legal Aid Board - Provides information for the public and legal profession about legal aid and the Scottish Legal Aid Board.
- Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman - The Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman investigates complaints about the way in which a professional body has handled a complaint against a legal practitioner.
- Scottish Paralegal Association - Paralegal association for Scotland providing information for members.
- Scotwills - Wills on the Web - Scottish Wills Direct is a confidential and secure service which allows you to instantly create a valid Scottish Will.
- Society of Law Accountants in Scotland - Organisation for people employed in accountancy work in Scottish Law firms, in which they can meet with others with a view to the interchange of opinion on questions of practice.
- The Law Society of Scotland - The main organisation for lawyers and laws students in Scotland. The site has a directory of firms and branches as well as Dial-A-Law which is a guide to Scots Law.
- The Scottish Law Agents Society - Publishers of the Scottish Law Gazette and also responsible for the Legal Defence Union.
- The Scottish Law Commission - The Scottish Law Commission is an independent body established by the Law Commissions Act 1965. The Commission's main task is to keep the law of Scotland under review and to recommend reforms when necessary.
|We have reviewed and sorted 257 odd links for services legal, the top 10 list is presented here.
|We have reviewed and sorted 809 odd links for services legal, the top 10 list is presented here.
Become a sponsor >>