> UK > Scotland > Government > Courts
This category contains 13 sites:
- Court of Session - Website for the Court of Session in Edinburgh. Contains contact details, decisions, judges and rules of court.
- District Court Locations - Scottish Court Service guide to locations and contact details for District Courts in Scotland.
- District Courts Association - Site explaining the District Courts system in Scotland, the types of cases it deals with, sentencing powers and its position in the overall Scottish court hierarchy.
- Guide to the Scots Courts - University of Glasgow guide to the Scots Courts on the popular Guide to Scots Law pages.
- High Court of Justiciary - The website of Scotland's supreme criminal court.
- House of Lords Judgments - Judgments of the House of Lords, the highest civil court in Scotland, delivered since 14 November 1996 published by the court itself.
- Lockerbie Appeal - Up-to-date news on the progress of the Lockerbie Trial Appeal as it goes through the ciminal procedure of the scottish legal system.
- Lockerbie Verdict - The full text of the Lockerbie Trial verdict available from the Scottish Court Service in Word and PDF format.
- Quick guide to Sheriffdoms - Brief guide to the Sheriffdoms of the Sheriff Courts in Scotland.
- Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission - The Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission was set up to deal with criminal law cases where an individual feels there has been a miscarriage of justice. It is the only criminal review commision in Scotland and will deal with cases after they have been
- Sheriff Court Locations - Scottish Court Service guide to the locations and contact details of Sheriff Courts in Scotland.
- Social Security and Child Support Commissioners - UK wide decisions online since 1995.
- The Scottish Court Service - Details of the Supreme and Sheriff Courts in Scotland. Includes a searchable index of Court Opinions.
This IP has been banned |
|This article is about courts of law. For alternative meanings see: court. A court is a public forum used by a power base to adjudicate disputes and dispense civil, labour, administrative and.
| www.thefreedictionary.co...||Sponsor |
|We can help you get a fresh start. Clear your debts without any loans.
| www.DebtAdvisoryCentre.c...||Sponsor |
|Money, tax and benefits : your official guide.
|Get info on county court judgement from 12 engines in 1.
|Debt problems? We can reduce your debt! Sort your debts out without loans or further credit.
| www.SortMyDebtsOut.co.uk...||Sponsor |
|Write off your debt with Freeman Jones. Prevent against bankruptcy, IVAs, and CCJs.
Become a sponsor >>