> UK > Scotland > Health
This category contains 33 sites:
- Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia - Charity campaigning and providing services for people with dementia and their carers and families; information on coping with dementia, treatments, research, local services and more.
- Ballochmyle Medical Group - Surgeries in Mauchline, Mossblown and Catrine (near Kilmarnock, Scotland). Doctors, opening hours, clinics, and useful health information.
- BBC Scotland Online - Feeling Healthy - BBC Radio Scotland's on-line guide to health issues in conjunction with their radio programme.
- Cancer Awareness in Scotland - A charity dedicated to motivating the prevention and early detection of cancer. Provides information and encouragement, and organises campaigns of various kinds.
- Children's Hospice Association Scotland - CHAS is a Scottish charity established to provide children's hospice services in Scotland. Rachel House, Scotland's first children's hospice opened in July 1996.
- CRAG - Clinical Effectiveness in Scotland - CRAG - the Clinical Resource and Audit Group - is the lead body within the Scottish Executive Health Department promoting clinical effectiveness in Scotland.
- Essential Health - Provides private medical and dental insurance for individuals, groups, and companies. Includes an overview of services, a quotation form and contact information.
- Health News - An online and published newsletter on health related issues and a listing of complementary health related services, therapists and products in Scotland particularly in the Glasgow and Lanarkshire area's.
- Making Connections Unit - Glasgow and West Central Scotland Disability Information, resources, Disability News, Community Centre, Chat, Classified Ads and Internet publisher.
- National Board of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting in Scotland - is the statutory body responsible for ensuring standards of Education and training for nurses, midwives and health visitors in Scotland, accountable to the Secretary of State for Scotland.
- National Services Division - Information on Scottish specialist services including transplantation and spinal injuries
- Nursing Research Initiative for Scotland - Set up in 1994 to provide a focus within Scotland for direct patient care research.
- Penumbra - Scotland's first registered supported accommodation for people with mental health problems. Provide a range of innovative mental health projects throughout Scotland.
- S Y Sayegh Orthodontic Practices - Five practices covering the north and south sides of Edinburgh, East Lothian, West Lothian and Fife. Includes dentist profiles and practice information.
- Scotland's Health Directory - Charities, clinics, health clubs, therapists and practitioners, health related suppliers and resources in Scotland.
- Scottish Antibody Production Unit - Development, manufacture and supply of diagnostic reagents to the NHS in Scotland.
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - Voluntary organization working to promote mental health and improve society's responses. Listing information, benefits, services and contact details.
- Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health - Information on communicable diseases and environmental health hazards, travel and veterinary health risks including statistical data.
- Scottish Health Directory - A listing of classes, education and workshops on health and fitness related subjects.
- Scottish Health On The Web - Index to a variety of health information accessible to Scottish citizens including resources for health professionals, the general public and users of Scottish health services.
- Scottish Liver Transplant Unit - Information on how it operates, its goals and the services it offers.
- Scottish Radiological Society - Details of SRS activities, members, contact information and academic meetings. Includes the new home of The X-ray Files, a major UK radiology teaching site.
- Stresswatch Scotland - Organisation helping sufferers of stress-related disorders including panic attacks, phobias and anxiety. Includes information, help and advice.
- Tak Tent - Cancer Support Scotland - Their aim is to promote the care of cancer patients, their family and friends by providing emotional support to all.
- Tayside Health Board - Providing news, services and feedback about health to the people of Tayside, Angus and Perth & Kinross.
- Tayside Health Council - Providing a service where the public in Tayside, Angus and Perth & Kinross can comment on any health-related issue in the area.
- Tayside Health Promotion Centre - We promote a healthly lifestyle to the people of Tayside, Angus and Perth & Kinross - healthy eating, exercise and family planning.
- Teachers of The Alexander Technique - Practitioners, therapists and teachers of The Alexander Technique in Scotland listed within The Scottish Health Directory.
- The Clinical Negligence and Other Risks Scheme (CNORIS) - Risk management and financial risk pooling scheme for the NHS in Scotland. It was developed in partnership with the Scottish Executive Health Department and Willis Scotland Limited as scheme managers.
- The Health Education Board for Scotland (HEBS) - Information including heart disease, cancer, stroke, mental health, HIV and sexual health, oral health, accidents and safety, smoking, diet, physical activity, alcohol misuse and drug misuse.
- The Scottish Mental Health Network - The network's aim is to undertake good quality multidisciplinary and multicentre externally funded non-commercial research and development, addressing local and national priorities for mental health in Scotland.
- The Scottish Road Safety Campaign - Develops and co-ordinates national road safety education and publicity initiatives.
- Ultrasound Imaging - Providers of mobile ultrasound services. Listing Company information, benefits, services, contact details and job opportunities.
This IP has been banned |
|Cheap health quotes instant cover. Find affordable health protection.
|Pick From Leading Health Insurance Specialists.
|Find results now for health insurance.
|Let British Web Search do the hard work for you. British results only. Our directory will find Health Insurance websites for you. The top websites listed in one place for your convenience.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
|Choose from a variety of the UK's favourite health insurance specialists. Great deals and the latest offers.
| www.thehighstreetweb.com...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>