> UK > Society and Culture > Children
This category contains 18 sites:
- All Parents and All Kids - Directory offering guidance and links to shopping and advice sites dealing with a wide range of topics and parenting issues. Includes channels for 'Days Out', 'Childcare' and 'Education', as well as a chat zone and All Kids section containing age-graded c
- Baby Bond - Tax-exempt savings to provide a head start for a child.
- Baby Directory - Resource for pregnant women, babies, toddlers and under-fives from Cuneix Interactive.
- British Agencies for Adoption & Fostering - Resources and information for those wishing to adopt as well as professionals in childcare who need to keep up to date with the adoption issue. Events, news, legal details and directory of agencies.
- Care Today Childrens Services - Operator of childrens homes and a residential special school in the North West with core provision in Liverpool, Manchester and Staffordshire.
- Childcare Now! - Information resource site with list of all day nurseries and after-school clubs, information on all aspects of childcare and other features.
- FairtyTale.gb.com - Features a new bedtime story each day.
- Families Online - Local listings, discussion forums and monthly features for parents of young children and babies in the UK
- Henry Spink Foundation - A charity based in London providing help to families with children who have a disability, rare disorder, chronic syndrome, behavioural problem or chemical imbalance.
- Kid's Channel - Provides activities, games and stories for young children and kids of all ages.
- Philip Lawrence Awards - Recognising acts of good citizenship by people aged between 11 and 20.
- The Mentors in Schools Network - A pressure group advocating nationwide in-school mentoring to all children. Information and contact details.
- The National Association For Gifted Children - Aims to provide help and support to gifted and talented children and their families and others involved in their education. Contains details of publications and research, young person's area, and guide for schools.
- The National Holiday Fund - This is a charity that takes handicapped children on holiday to Florida.
- UK Children's Directory - Directory of children's services and activities in the UK.
- UK Wild - Dedicated to helping young people take note of the wildlife around them by participating in wildlife surveys, and contributing pictures and stories to the site.
- United Kingdom Missing Children - Dedicated to helping reunite missing children with their families. A tool designed to aid law enforcement agencies and other authorised organisations in the safe recovery of missing and/or exploited children. The site has support from a number of UK chari
- Walkers Qubix - Build and collect Qubix and win prizes on the official web site.
This IP has been banned |
|Child Trust Fund is a savings and investment account for children. Children born on or after 1st September 2002 will receive a £250 voucher to start their account.
| www.childtrustfund.gov.u...||Sponsor |
|Information covering a wide range of subjects for your children.
|Great prices on all items. Whatever it is, you can get it here. Register for free with eBay to sell, bid and buy today. Buy it. Sell it. Love it. eBay.co.uk.
|Compare child savings and over 1300 savings accounts. We help you find the best rates and apply online.
| www.moneysupermarket.com...||Sponsor |
|Let British Web Search do the hard work. Our British only search directory will find the best child saving wesites for you. The top websites listed in one place for your convenience.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
|Get info on child trust fund from 12 engines in 1.
Become a sponsor >>