> UK > Society and Culture > Genealogy
This category contains 96 sites:
- 1901 Census Supplies - Details on how to order the UK 1901 Census Pre-payment Voucher records.
- A Comedy of Errors - A book on the structures and workings of the BDM record system of England and Wales 1837-1899, resulting from unique research within the General Register Office.
- AgLab Family History Research - Service searching the Family Record Office in London - GRO certificates, census returns and wills. Details of how to order and contact forms.
- Alex Glendinning - Resources for UK genealogists, plus Channel Islands, Hungarian, Asian and doctor-specific information.
- Ancestors UK - Family history research and photography service. Details of services available and contact forms.
- Ancestral Research UK - Offering family history research services in the UK. Details of services available, and contact forms.
- ASAP Document Agency UK - Operate a specialist certificate and document service acquiring on behalf of overseas clients UK certificates and documents from the appropriate UK government offices.
- Beginning Genealogical Research for England & Wales - Guide to the basics of English & Welsh research.
- Big Family - Family history research for English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh ancestry. Birth marriage and death certificates and professional research from secure online card payments.
- Blood-Ties - Offering people search using professional tracing services. In order to trace lost family and missing friends.
- Bob's Genealogy World - List of UK genealogy links.
- British Certificate and Document Service - Operates a specialist certificate and document service acquiring British certificates on behalf of overseas clients.
- British Home Children - Site's ethos is to increase awareness of the British Child Emigration Scheme and provide links to useful sites.
- British Isles GenWeb - Comprehensive help for family research in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and St Helena. Part of the WorldGenWeb Project.
- Campbell and Templeton Genealogy - Family history of Scottish Campbell and Templeton ancestors.
- Celtic Copper - The shared industrial and social history of three Celtic mining areas of the UK and Ireland.
- Cemetery Inscriptions UK and Ireland - Monumental inscriptions from cemeteries and graveyards around England, Ireland,S cotland and Wales. Links to UK genealogy pages.
- Census Searches - Promotes the services offered by a well-known genealogist, Lady Teviot, including family history and probate searches.
- Coppin family home page and genealogy - A family web site dedicated mainly to genealogy.
- Cyndi's List - UK and Ireland section of a global genealogy site. Wide range of information and links.
- Dallaway Family History - Link for research into the Dallaway Family History, from their roots on the river Loire, to England and the world. Includes links to other Dallaway and Genealogy sites
- Derby-Views - A genealogy and history site for the City of Derby.
- Dethick, Lea & Holloway - A history of this parish in Derbyshire and its people. Transcripts of parish registers, containing information on marriages, baptisms and burials.
- Edgar Gregory's Web Pages - Lists the ancestors of Edgar and Maureen Gregory, with brief biographical details and an outline of other interests.
- Emery Paper (Version 4) - A concise guide to researching British ancestry both locally and at a distance. Everything the family historian wants to know about the IGI, using parish registers, the Civil Registration system, the 19th century Census returns and dozens of other archive
- English Record Offices and Archives on the Web - Arranged alphabetically by county.
- Entertainer Genealogy - Resources for research of Entertainer families; including circus, showmen, theatre and music hall. Mainly United Kingdom but also worldwide.
- Family History Services - Offers genealogical research services for families originating in England and Wales. Links to genealogy sites.
- FamilyLine - UK family history researchers.
- Federation of Family History Societies - FFHS is an international organisation based in the UK which represents, advises and supports over 220 family history societies and genealogical organisations world-wide, with a total Membership of over 180,000.
- Finders - Locate unknown heirs and beneficiaries with a range of probate genealogy services. Find assistance with tracing next of kin, missing wills and indemnity insurance.
- Fourbears Family History Research - Family research service for the UK.
- FreeBMD - FreeBMD stands for Free Births, Marriages, and Deaths. The FreeBMD Project's objective is to provide free Internet access to the Civil Registration index information for England and Wales.
- Fulcher Organisation - A useful site for all Fulchers trying to research the Fulcher family name.
- Genealogy & Family Reseach UK - Online application form to apply to have the research done for you.
- Genealogy Help for private researchers - Genealogy Help provides help for family tree researchers. Includes census and parish records, also village histories and photographs. All information relates to the UK only.
- Genealogy of Mathieu Vallet, chemist and balloonist. - The site for the Vallet surname and similar-sounding surnames in England and in the Ain district of France.
- Genealogy of the Isles - Starting point for anyone researching their English, Irish, Manx, Scottish, and Welsh roots. Post a genealogy query, read other queries, and explore a variety of resources.
- Genealogy Search Engine - European genealogy search engine with separate indexes for Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, UK and France.
- Genealogy-Links - Genealogy & history links related to the UK counties of Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Suffolk.
- Generation Link - Professional and friendly company which helps to trace ancestors in the United Kingdom.
- Genetic Testing - Laboratory offers testing on genealogy, paternity, maternity, sperm detection as well as dna banking and family genetic information storage services.
- Gentrace the genealogy page - Gentrace . . . Family History Research Facility in the UK with over 20 years experience in genealogical research
- Genuki - FAQs, guides, bulletin boards, resource lists and many other resources for UK or Irish research.
- Geordie Genealogy - Information for genealogists researching the Tyneside area. Also local history, Geordie folklore and photographs of the area.
- Greetham Name - Details of the history and development of this name in various areas of the UK.
- Hale Family History - Research into the Hale name from the west of England and South Wales. Contains many extractions from census returns, parish registers and town directories.
- Heraldry by David Linstead of Covent Garden - An authentic Coat of Arms researched for your Surname, hand painted either in enamels onto copper plate and mounted on a hardwood Shield, or in matt enamels onto parchment style paper.
- Hertfordshire Genealogy - Hertfordshire family and population history society, includes information, member's application form, monthly meetings and publications list.
- Ibertek - Lots of resources, links, searches and information.
- Internet Genealogical Bookshop - Sells British genealogical books.
- Irish Millennium Family Register -
- Irish Roots - Provides help researching Irish ancestry.
- James Hamilton Genealogy - This is the webpage of combined genealogy of Thomas Floyd and ancestors.
- KBA Research - Utilises experienced family and local history researchers.
- Kin - an Online History of a British Family - A Family History and Genealogy stretching back 300 years and across England, Wales, Ireland and India
- Kirkpatrick Macandrew Trust for Scotland - Scottish recognised charity for preservation and perpetuation of Scottish heritage.
- Lookup United Kingdom - Find lost friends and family online in the UK. With genealogical search facility.
- Lost Connections - Beginners guide, chat room, links and a variety of information.
- Lost London Street and Places - A database of 4000 streets that can no longer be found in London. If you have lost a street where an ancestor lived then try here.
- Milestone Family History - Ancestry research into the surname, including a searchable database, photographs, information, message board, contacts list and links.
- Montgomery Society International - Clan Montgomery Society International (CMSI); Contains information about the surname Montgomery, including a searchable online genealogy database.
- My Roots - Genealogy research site which includes links to community web sites.
- Onegene UK - A leading provider of quality genealogy software and data cd`s for home use, including census,parish records and historical directories.
- Ordering Birth Registration Certificates - Instructions on how to order birth certificates for England and Wales.
- Pedigrees and People of the United Kingdom - Genealogy site with hundreds of indexes, covering births, deaths, marriages particular to the United Kingdom. Help available from the Webmistress, Sheila Jones.
- Pollitt Genealogy Website - A website devoted to the Pollitt surname (and variations) includes a growing database of UK births, marriages and deaths.
- Public Record Searches - I search the records held by the Public Record Office in London for clients whose family history has individuals who served in the military/navy or in colonial positions in 17th to 19th centuries. I also research historical subjects including pre-Revoluti
- Reeley Family Web Site - Provides genealogical and historical data for the Reeley surname, also Spencer, Fall and Ames surnames.
- Research-UK - Provides links to thousands of pages designed for the family historian.
- Researching Ancestors from the United Kingdom - Using the resources of the LDS Family History Centres, this article discusses the basics of UK family history research.
- RuthAnn's UK Genealogy Help Links Page - UK Genealogy Links for Scotland, England and Ireland. Includes parish records.
- Scottish Record Offices and Archives on the Web - Arranged alphabetically by county.
- Society of Genealogists - Our Library is the foremost in the British Isles with a large collection of family histories, civil registration and census material, and the widest collection of Parish Register copies in the country (over 9,000). They are arranged with local histories,
- The Gee Parchments - A genealogical research book about people in the UK. References from the mid 1500's to early 1900's.
- The Horne Site - Information on the surname "Horne".
- The Munford Family Web Site - A link to ancestors and others who share the Munford surname or its derivatives with links for those who wish to do serious research.
- The Pettle Family Archive - Index to all information collated on the Pettle Family, plus contact information for all enquiries, and viewing documents stored in the North Devon Records Office, Barnstaple.
- The Tattersfield Family - A resource for members and relatives of the Tattersfield Family, including a Tattersfield Family History, information regarding the Tattersfield Family Tree, Tattersfield Family links, and access to hosted e-mail and web pages on the Tattersfield Family W
- The Wells Genealogy Home Page - Family history site with a section on plant breeding.
- UK 250 Genealogy - Collection of links to genealogy sites in the UK.
- UK Family History Online - Links to public records, registers, plus news, events, and advice.
- UK Family History Research - Comprehensive genealogy service. Tracing family history throughout UK.
- UK Family Search - Free online search databases and other resources for those researching their family tree.
- UK Genealogy - Portal for UK research.
- UK Genealogy Books On Line - On line specialist genealogy bookshop in association with Amazon.co.uk . Sections include census returns, parish registers and starting your research.
- UK Genealogy Common Acronyms and Jargon - Explains common jargon expressions for UK genealogy, their definitions, and some web-based resources for them.
- UK Genealogy Ring - Webring of UK genealogy sites.
- UK Genealogy Webring - Sites about or connected with genealogy or family history throughout the UK.
- UK Placename Finder - Searchable database comprising more than 60,000 UK placenames.
- Warren Research - A Family History Researcher in the UK.
- Webster Genealogy Research Site - Search facilities of the 1881 census and links to sites in the UK.
- Wedmore And Tutton Genealogy Pages - All the parish records from Wedmore in Somerset can be found here, as well as the Tutton family tree.
- Wells Genealogy Home Page - Family history site which hosts pages for researchers of the names Wells, Apperley, Dallison, Kewitsch and Bumpus.
- Wonnacott Family Genealogy - This site is dedicated to the genealogy of the Wonnacott families, whose origins appear to be from Cornwall and Devon.
- Worzencraft Wozencraft Family Tree Information - Contact details for family history information.
This IP has been banned |
|Great prices on all items. Whatever it is, you can get it here. Register for free with eBay to sell, bid and buy today. Buy it. Sell it. Love it. eBay.co.uk.
|Find great shopping, travel, motoring, money and entertainment offers at the highstreet web.
| www.thehighstreetweb.com...||Sponsor |
|Find great shopping, travel, motoring, money and entertainment offers at the highstreet web.
Become a sponsor >>