> UK > Society and Culture > Issues
This category contains 18 sites:
- Boycott the Pumps - Details of the protest against high petrol fuel costs in the UK.
- Campaign Against Arms Trade - Coalition of groups with the aim of ending the UKs role in the international arms trade and re-orientation of the economy from military to civil production.
- Campaign for an Independent Britain - All-party organisation campaigning for Britain's withdrawal from the European Union.
- Citizens Connection - The UK portal for active citizens - that's people who want to change the world, or their part of it.
- Culture Wars - Dumbing Down, Wising Up? - A critical examination of the 'dumbing down' debate in arts, media and education with reviews of recent productions and events.
- Don't Vote - Promoting abstention as a form of protest, with information on why the webmaster believes you should not vote for any political party.
- DooYoo: Speakers Corner - Online community airs public opinions on social, political and economic issues.
- Ecovillage Network UK - Assists individuals, projects, and organisations in developing environmentally, socially and economically sustainable settlements.
- Fuel Protest 2000 - Details of the protest against high petrol fuel taxation in the UK by lawful and peacful means.
- GB Choice - Pressure group promoting British produce.
- gov4.com - Issue based access to official and independent resources, and forums where the issue is being actively debated.
- How to Complain - A consumer campaigning community where you can complain online and learn about your rights.
- National Campaign Against Insurance Premium Tax - Formed to fight increases in the rate of insurance premium tax. Details of press releases and MP responses.
- OneWorld UK Campaigns - News and ways to take action on a variety of issues, including human rights, sustainable development and the environment.
- Smartalk - Details and information for the creditors of Smartalk Ltd.
- Trident Ploughshares - A campaign to disarm the UK Trident nuclear weapons system in a non-violent, open, peaceful and fully accountable manner.
- Tube Hell - Online community for all the stressed commuters on the London Underground.
- Web Referendum - Enables online voting on serious and not so serious isues. List of current topics and archived votes.
This IP has been banned|
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>