> UK > Business and Economy > Legal Services
This category contains 27 sites:
- Corporate Rescue - Dedicated to the helping of financially distressed and under performing businesses.
- Crossguard - Trade mark and copyright attorneys dealing with all aspects of trade marks,copyright, brand selection, design and brand protection, brand extension and licensing, character and personality rights, and domain name disputes copyright.
- Ellis and Ellis Law Searchers - Law searchers for the legal community in Ireland and the UK
- Employease - London based employment law specialists.
- Environmental Info - Investigate possible environmental problems with UK properties before buying.
- IBC Legal Conferences - UK and international conferences for the legal professional.
- IM Personal Injury - Solicitors specialising in work related personal injury accident compensation claims. Offers free legal advice and a no win no fee guarantee.
- Injury - Consortium of personal injury, medical malpractice and clinical negligence lawyers who can help with compensation claims, settlements, and legal advice.
- Investigations and Special Tax Services - Specialists in Inland Revenue prosecutions, Special Compliance Office investigations, full enquiry work, and PAYE and NIC investigations.
- Kober Smith Associates - Notary Public providing overseas property and power of attorney services, certified passport copy and authentication of personal or business documents.
- Lawdirect - Subscription service, offering legal information and comments from leading barristers and legal research specialists, updated daily.
- LawGym - Offering businesses practical customised advice for a flat fee.
- LAwwise - Providing family and commercial mediation and ADR through our practice and experience, training and supervision.
- Lawyers Online - Internet Services Provider dedicated to the UK legal professions.
- Licensing Executives Society Britain and Ireland - Provides networking, educational and information facilities for those with an interest in the licensing of intellectual property rights. Transfer of technology and licensing of intellectual property rights - from technical know how and patented inventions
- Marten Walsh Cherer Ltd - Court and verbatim reporters, deposition reporters in the UK.
- Michael J. Wey & Co. - Licensed conveyancers dealing with residential property in England & Wales
- Olswang - Serving leading companies in the media, communications and technology sectors.
- Partnetship Quality Systems - Management consultancy in relation to quality assurance standards, particularly LAFQAS, NACAB membership scheme and Lexcel.
- Powell Callen Solicitors - Full service law firm with specialist solicitors offering legal advice and services in personal injury, family law, litigation, wills, conveyancing and more.
- The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn - One of the four inns of court, Gray's inn is situated on Gray's Inn Road, London, and has a long history of law and barristers
- Tracetech Ltd - Enquiry agents, tracing specialists and UK process servers.
- UK Employment Law - Free service providing answers to day-to-day issues affecting the relationship between Employers and Employees. Using plain English, to give a broad overview of UK workplace issues
- UK Solicitors On Yell.com - Find solicitors in your chosen UK location on Yell.com, including London, Birmingham and many other UK locations.
- UK Verbatim Reporters' Network - Reporting services including court reporting, depositions, witness statements, tribunals and hearings, annual general meeting minutes, note taking and transcript services.
- Warning!!! Dont Lose Your Home - Aimed at home owners aged over 50.This site advises on will making and the avoidance of selling ones home to pay residential care home fees.
- Will Drafters Ltd - Willmaking made simple and affordable!
This IP has been banned |
|A leading online UK directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Whatever you're looking for, find it with Ask.com.
|Get info on community legal service from 12 engines in 1.
Become a sponsor >>