> UK > Business and Economy > Legal Services > Consultants
This category contains 9 sites:
- Bottom Line Consultancy - Provides professional marketing services including introductions to legal services buyers, mail-shots, web site design, and sale and purchase of legal firms.
- CMS Legal - Providing commercial legal solutions.
- eLaw - Providing legal services for e-businesses during each stage of development.
- Hallbridge - Providing employment law advice, training and personnel management to businesses.
- Lawspeed - Specialising in contracts, employment law, and legal solutions for the IT and recruitment industry.
- PAF Accident Reconstruction and Investigation - Consultancy offering specialist and expert testimony to the legal profession and road transport industry.
- ProTec Consultants Ltd - Intellectual property consultancy to technology and knowledge based companies.
- Swift Medical Services - Providing medical-legal reports and expert services for injured persons in the United Kingdom.
- Westminister Medical, LTD - Offers reports for personal injury, personal accidents and medical negligence claims. Includes background, list of services, and specialties.
This IP has been banned |
|Find fast-track career opportunities with global management consulting firms, read the latest consulting news and look for career information and advice.
|A consultant is a professional who provides expert advice in a particular area of expertise such as accountancy, the environment, technology, the law, human resources, marketing, medicine, finance,.
| www.thefreedictionary.co...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>