> UK > Recreation and Sports > Walking > Walking Diaries
This category contains 10 sites:
- Alan Rolfe's Walking - Details, photographs and route descriptions of favourite walks.
- An English Walk - A long distance walk which leads from one end of England - Fernhurst, West Sussex - to the other - Threlkeld, near Keswick in the Lake District. Includes a day to day summary, route descriptions and photographs.
- Ann Bowker's Home - Mountains of Britain, personal expeditions, information on Marilyns and Munros. Includes photographs.
- Dave's Three Peaks Challenge - A personal guide to the Challenge: mountains, routes, accommodation, pubs and more.
- Ian Fisk's Homestead - Hiking trips in England, Scotland and New Zealand. Includes informative guides, map references, photographs and book information.
- Ian's Trekking and Favourite Walks Site - Accounts of walks in North Wales, The Lake District and Northern England. Includes photographs.
- Meandering with Miller - A personal diary of walks throughout the United Kingdom, with route descriptions and photographs .
- Melvyn Folkard's Hill Walking - Photographs of walks in the UK, with emphasis on the Lake District.
- Phil's Hiking Guide - Information on Phi's personal favourite places for walking in Snowdonia, The Lake District and Peak District. Includes photographs.
- Walking Exploits of Sandy Saunders - Description and photographs of walks in English Lake District, in Scotland, and in English Peak District.
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>