> UK > Society and Culture > History > Heritage
This category contains 15 sites:
- Association of Heritage Interpretation - The UK forum for professionals, students and others concerned with heritage interpretation. News, events, awards, journal 'Interpretation' (contents lists and selected articles online.)
- British Heritage Online - Online resource from the magazine with information on British and Irish travel, events, tours, culture and destinations.
- Centre for the Historic Environment - At the University of Bristol aims to develop teaching and research in the study and management of historic environments. Offers postgraduate courses in Architectural Conservation.
- Doors Open Days - Your chance to see inside some of Scotland's most interesting buildings, competely free of charge, throughout September each year.
- European Heritage Days - Cultural and historic sites open to the public free in Wales, Scotland, England, London and Northern Ireland on certain days in September each year. Events programmes.
- Historic Environment Information Resources Network - The Council for British Archaeology's Internet register of organisations with information systems within archaeology and the historic environment in the United Kingdom.
- Induni's Building Conservation - Bruce Induni provides details of a MSc in Architectural Materials Conservation at Bournemouth University, and offers consultancy on the use of lime and earth. Discussion forum.
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation - The professional institute which represents conservation professionals in the public and private sectors in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Local Heritage Initiative - A grant scheme that helps local groups in England to investigate, explain and care for their local landscape, landmarks, traditions and culture. How to apply for a grant and examples of projects.
- London's Blue Plaques - Hundreds of famous people like Shakespeare, Dickens, and Darwin have lived in London. Their former addresses are marked by a blue plaque. Searchable database.
- The Defence of Britain Project - Volunteers under the wing of the Council for British Archaeology aim to make a complete record of 20th-century military structures and sites. Two newsletters on-line.
- The International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies - Based at Newcastle University, it offers MAs in Museum Studies, Gallery Studies, and Heritage Education and Interpretation. Course details, staff.
- The Ironbridge Institute - Postgraduate courses in heritage management and industrial heritage.
- UK Heritage Railways - A guide to all steam railways, preserved locomotives, preservation societies and railway museums in the UK.
- United Kingdom Institute for Conservation - The representative body for professional conservators and restorers in private and institutional practice in the UK.
This IP has been banned |
|We have reviewed and sorted 97 odd links for beverly heritage hotel milpitas - the top 10 list is presented here.
|Use the Britishwebsearch search engine and directory to find relevant UK search results for beverly heritage hotel milpitas.
| www.britishwebsearch.com...||Sponsor |
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Cultural heritage is the legacy of physical artifacts and intangible attributes of a group or society that are inherited from past generations, maintained in the present and bestowed for the benefit.
| www.thefreedictionary.co...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>