> UK > Society and Culture > Politics > Humour, Satire and Parody
This category contains 16 sites:
- Am I Electable or Not? - So are you good enough to get elected? Vote in the alternative election, or stand as a candidate by posting your picture on the site. Includes 'Top Ten' and 'Lost Deposits'.
- AndiTheGoose - In which we learn the right way to make tea, how the British got to the moon first, and the wit and wisdom of Churchill, Prince Phillip and Del Boy.
- Be Aware - The new and developing 'party to end all parties' with some completely new policies.
- Conservative Manifesto - A spoof manifesto that lampoons the Conservative Party's policies. [Does not work properly with Netscape 4]
- Crouching Tony, Hidden Hague - Tomb Raider-style Flash game where you have a kung-fu fight between Hague and Blair.
- DeadBrain - Award-winning daily news satire and humour.
- Euro Trashed - An illustrated, satirical critique of the economic and philosophical foundations of the European Union.
- Laugh At Politicians - Biting satire of Tony Blair and other targets.
- My Little Tony - Pony with Tony Blair's head gives answers (often dumb ones) to your political questions. [Requires Flash 5]
- Parliament Invaders 2001 - An online game to get you into election mood; defend Parliament from the other party leaders, but watch out for the mad cow. [Requires Flash 5]
- Spinon - Satirical newsletter with animated cartoons and political games, including Egg Prescott, Political Football, Truth Test and the Ethical Foreign Policy Simulator. [Some games need Flash or Shockwave]
- Splat the MP - Now you can egg your (least) favourite Party Leader, or even risk throwing one at Prescott. [Requires Flash]
- The National Association of Ted Heath Burners - A campaign to burn Ted Heath (hopefully only in effigy) on November 5th, because he led the country into the European Economic Community.
- The New Labour Party of Great Britain - A spoof of New Labour and its policies.
- The Nigel Havers Alliance - A mock political party. [Does not work with Netscape 4]
- Unreal Tournament Election Special - Play as Charles, Tony or William, or try the Prescott skins. [Requires Unreal Tournament]
This IP has been banned |
|We have reviewed and sorted 843 odd links for humour, the top 10 list is presented here.
|With Britishinformation.com. A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
Become a sponsor >>