> UK > Society and Culture > Politics > Secession
This category contains 16 sites:
- Cross of St. George - Celebrates Englishness and argues for English independence. Includes articles on English history, news, patriotic poems and songs, and discussion forum.
- English Independence Discussion Group - Forum of general ideas on English independence, its effects and constitution.
- freescotland.com - The "Scots Independence Tour" covers the current situation, historical perspective, and prospects for the future.
- Independent Wales - Headquarters of the nationalist, republican campaign committed to winning total self-government for Wales. Publishes online newsletter FreeWalesPress.
- Mebyon Kernow - the Party for Cornwall - Cornish, Green, Left-of-center and decentralist. Includes manifesto, party organization, news, and history.
- Mec Vannin - The Manx Nationalist Party - A political party advocating the full republican independence of Mannin (the Isle of Man). Includes policy summary and newsletter.
- Priority Independence - Contains articles from a variety of sources, which represent a spectrum of ideas on Scottish independence.
- Scots for Independence - Includes history, articles, and links.
- Scottish Independence Web Server - News about Scotland's move towards independence, with archives dating back to 1997.
- Siol nan Gaidheal - Cultural and fraternal organization supporting Scottish independence. Includes the Declaration of Arbroath, constitution and principles, and position statements on issues from agriculture to the women's movement.
- The Development of Scottish Nationalism - A discussion of factors which have, until the late 20th century, kept the "pseudo-nationalism" of Scotland from developing into the conventional nationalism historically experienced in other European nations.
- The Scottish Distributist - Advocates independence for Scotland from both Westminster and Brussels. Manifesto and stances on various issues.
- The Treaty (or Act) of Union 1707 - The document used to subsume the Scottish state into a union between Scotland and England.
- Ulster Nation - Articles advocating independence from both Great Britain and Eire.
- Welsh Distributist Movement - Radical Right-wing alternative to Plaid Cymru. Positions on various issues, history of the movement, and denunciation of the Labour Party.
- Why the English Should Welcome Scottish Independence - An article explaining the justice and advantages of Scottish independence, even for the English.
This IP has been banned|
No matching sponsors found
If you would like to advertise your site on Abrexa UK, you have to sign up through our advertising partner Espotting. Click here to find out how.
Become a sponsor >>